Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Are they a better gun??? >

Are they a better gun???

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Are they a better gun???

Old 01-21-2016, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
I was showing bias in the test, and my post proved that was your goal. I noticed you sidetracked that part of the post.

Anyway, i'm done with this sham. CVA never had a chance from the start. I hope others see that.
Im not sure what I side tracked in your post. I'm also not even done testing yet. And to be perfectly honest, out of the guns tested I prefer the MR over all of them if the testing was done now. So what are you gonna say now?? Don't buy a CVA cause grouse liked one?

You have in your mind that all I shoot is Knight Rifles. When I shoot other guns you don't know what to say you start making up crap as you go. Do yourself a favor and get rid of the Internet. Cause you got no clue what your talking about.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:33 PM
Banned

Your quote from another forum grouse.

"I have a T/C Strike here now that was sent to me. And I bought a Impact the other day. Pretty much going to see how well they are made and show you why you shouldn't buy a cheap CVA.
I believe Pete is talking about this.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
I believe Pete is talking about this.
I can answer that right now. Anybody would absolutely be crazy to buy a cheap CVA when you can buy a T/C Impact and shoot any powder you want right out of the box. And it's American made and very Accurate.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:45 PM
Fork Horn

all this shows is how hard headed people or and want give up teal they get there way.
Old 01-21-2016, 06:48 PM
1874sharpsshooter

Originally Posted by a1smokepole
all this shows is how hard headed people or and want give up teal they get there way.
Here i thought this showed i need a Pedersoli 3 band Enfield

Old 01-22-2016, 02:35 AM
Dominant Buck

No brand bashing and please keep it civil. I think the concept of a gun test is a great idea but it does have the possibility of bias obviously. If the test is performed by an individual then the results are based on that one person's findings and feelings.
Old 01-22-2016, 03:24 AM
Fork Horn

I may have missed it because I skim read a number of pages, some of the blah blah blah is hard to read, but is there a revised list of the testing?

I would like to see how the rifles do on first shots out of cold, clean bores compared to fouled bores, I snap 3 primers before loading on clean bores which works good on all but two rifles.
Old 01-22-2016, 07:00 AM
Fork Horn

CVA never had a chance from the start. I hope others see that.
We do Pete...
Old 01-22-2016, 08:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by toytruck
We do Pete...
So obviously you don't read, and that's ok. I've given nothing but accurate information and the MR was my preferred choice early in the testing. Until people like you and others go away nobody can give a report on what they think is good and bad. Here again just opinions of who that might be giving the report.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:12 AM
Banned

I was away for a year and it turned into a knight advertisement breeding ground.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.