Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Are they a better gun??? >

Are they a better gun???

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Are they a better gun???

Old 01-22-2016, 09:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Grouse45
MD,
It's a shame for CVA because I was looking forward to putting the MR against the Triumph /Encore. Everyone knows I think the Triumph is the best break open on the market. I clearly said multiple times the MR was beating the guns tested in a lot of ways. But the MR is also not a cheap CVA gun at $400.00 plus. But again you and your clique (lol)ruin things for CVA and the testing. Cause I think the Triumph might of have competition in the testing with the MR.

But things worked out for some people anyway. I'm gonna shoot in the Impact for a young girl and ship it off to her Monday. And I was going to sell the MR to Muley for $50.00 bucks so he owned it but learned he doesn't deserve to own it anyway.

My goal now will be to design my own break open and take the best features I can from all these guns and make them better and combine into one all around great break open ML. After that might even make a better bolt action cause there are things to improve on the Knight Ultralite that Knight didn't do. Mainly in the breech plug, but that's down the road.

In the meantime I have a custom 1/20 Knight 45 being made with a 1/20 twist brux barrel rated to shoot smokeless. Though I'll still mainly use BH209. Pretty excited to get it and shoot it in the spring.
Grouse, you tell a lot of stories. We all knew your comparison testing was a sham. I think we are all tired of the stories you bring about what you're going to do and then all of the sudden these guns are then being sold off.

You had the chance to actually do a good review on all guns, instead you crap talked the whole time, including on other forums.

Im down to a single Wolf and thats actually my nephews I bought him years ago for his birthday.

Last edited by CalHunter; 01-22-2016 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Several rules violated--7-day tempban.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
Grouse, ...Deleted by CalHunter...
Wrong again. Only one of the guns are being sold. That's the T/C impact. All other guns will not be sold in the near future. Lots of testing to still be done.

As far as my review that I only did about 25% of the testing so far I'm sorry you didn't like it. I don't do these to impress you or anyone else to be honest. I have nobody or any manufacture I need to impress at all.

Last edited by CalHunter; 01-22-2016 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:39 AM
Banned

yes your 4 picture review was very good.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:41 AM
1874sharpsshooter

On this forum it has nothing to do with who is testing what. Its all about who doesnt like who .

Old 01-22-2016, 09:49 AM
Banned

not entirely true Chet. I was looking forward to some actual review work but knew in the back of my head it was a sham. You know how thay saying goes... All show, and no go.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:54 AM
1874sharpsshooter

not entirely true Chet. I was looking forward to some actual review work but knew in the back of my head it was a sham. You know how thay saying goes... All show, and no go.
Ok , i will do a review soon . How about that?

Old 01-22-2016, 09:57 AM
Banned

I probably could put more faith in your reviews.

Or how about this...
Tom is revewing the CVA, but he sends me a 100% stock, NIB Knight Vision to review.
Old 01-22-2016, 10:08 AM
1874sharpsshooter

Maybe i will wait for a GRRW and try it against one of the Tryon sisters . Probably Bettylou , she is a size 54 and does the twist once every 65". Or maybe Rene . She is a size 54 but a little slower at 70 . Shucks maybe throw the GPR in there at 1:60 and that CVA of yours . Now that would be a good review.

Old 01-22-2016, 10:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I probably could put more faith in your reviews.

Or how about this...
Tom is revewing the CVA, but he sends me a 100% stock, NIB Knight Vision to review.
You should review it, you'll see what a lifetime ML is built like. You'll also see a gun right out of the box that shoots all powders on the market. And you'll also see a very accurate ML right out of the box. Yes it's ugly like your wolf, and the triggers usually are bad.
Old 01-22-2016, 10:14 AM
Banned

ive had 6 GPR's. Good shooters but they wont touch my 58.

Seriously though. Tom cant give an honest review on a knight because hes with them. I cant do the cva MR because I used to review them and educate others when they needed help.

It only makes sense to let me do the vision review if the rifle is new and unfired.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.