Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Are they a better gun??? >

Are they a better gun???

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Are they a better gun???

Old 01-22-2016, 08:21 AM
1874sharpsshooter

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
I was away for a year and it turned into a knight advertisement breeding ground.
Yep. nice and peaceful for a year. Now the CVA king is back, with more groupies on board.

Old 01-22-2016, 08:26 AM
Banned

yep but with a sidelock they no longer make!
Old 01-22-2016, 08:30 AM
1874sharpsshooter

yep but with a sidelock they no longer make!
Gotta give you credit there .

Old 01-22-2016, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was away for a year and it turned into a knight advertisement breeding ground.
You talk about Knight more then anyone. Maybe that's why CVA doesn't want you involved with them?? Knights weren't even part of this test but you and Muley still gotta talk about them.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:40 AM
Banned

Really? You had a knight vision in the mix, what happened to that? hmmmm
Old 01-22-2016, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Really? You had a knight vision in the mix, what happened to that? hmmmm
Your right, purposely kept it out because of you and Muley. Trying to keep things civil and didn't want to involve Knight.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:51 AM
Banned

Well isn't that convenient.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:02 AM
Typical Buck

I remember you Frontier Gander when you were on another site and you had a hissy fit and stomped off and said you,d never return. You said you had better sites to visit and didn,t want to put up with the crap.I guess this was one of those other sites.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

MD,
It's a shame for CVA because I was looking forward to putting the MR against the Triumph /Encore. Everyone knows I think the Triumph is the best break open on the market. I clearly said multiple times the MR was beating the guns tested in a lot of ways. But the MR is also not a cheap CVA gun at $400.00 plus. But again you and your clique (lol)ruin things for CVA and the testing. Cause I think the Triumph might of have competition in the testing with the MR.

But things worked out for some people anyway. I'm gonna shoot in the Impact for a young girl and ship it off to her Monday. And I was going to sell the MR to Muley for $50.00 bucks so he owned it but learned he doesn't deserve to own it anyway.

My goal now will be to design my own break open and take the best features I can from all these guns and make them better and combine into one all around great break open ML. After that might even make a better bolt action cause there are things to improve on the Knight Ultralite that Knight didn't do. Mainly in the breech plug, but that's down the road.

In the meantime I have a custom 1/20 Knight 45 being made with a 1/20 twist brux barrel rated to shoot smokeless. Though I'll still mainly use BH209. Pretty excited to get it and shoot it in the spring.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:10 AM
Banned

not really GOB. I actually left this forum for a year, a whole year mind you lol. The bashing is what brought me back.

What that has to do with anything I don't know

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.