Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

JW

Old 12-21-2015, 08:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Deleting a post is easy. What's hard is trying to get your username deleted.....lol

If I don't hear anything from this 3rd private email I sent, I'll retire the Triple Se7en name Christmas Day.
Old 12-21-2015, 08:48 PM
Super Moderator

Are you emailing someone in Admin? They are the only ones who have authorization/key privileges to change your screen name. Shoot me a PM if I can help facilitate this.

CalHunter
Old 12-21-2015, 08:51 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Semisane
Man, you go away for a few days and return to find you missed out on the group serving of silly juice.

I've got a few more years under my belt than many of you guys, but I can still float like a bee and sting like a butterfly......no...wait.....make that flutter like a bee and sing like Sting..... uh....no, it's butter your fly an.... AW POOP. Forget it! (Tell me again. How do you delete a post?)
Here's an iced mug of the silly juice. Drink up and catch up.
Old 12-21-2015, 09:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

(BURP) Darnit, think I drank to much of it. Now what were we discussing?
Old 12-22-2015, 01:28 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter
Are you emailing someone in Admin? They are the only ones who have authorization/key privileges to change your screen name. Shoot me a PM if I can help facilitate this.

CalHunter
I forwarded his request to admin a few days ago. Haven't heard anything. I am sure you have more horsepower than I do Cal.
Old 12-22-2015, 01:44 AM
Super Moderator

Why would anyone want to leave? Look at all the fun they could be having.
-Jake

Edit, He wants a new name, I missed that previously. Sorry.

Last edited by Bocajnala; 12-22-2015 at 02:00 AM.
Old 12-22-2015, 04:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yep, i've been banned a few times for fussing on the political forum. i deserved to be banned every time.
Old 12-22-2015, 05:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Triple Se7en
Deleting a post is easy. What's hard is trying to get your username deleted.....lol

If I don't hear anything from this 3rd private email I sent, I'll retire the Triple Se7en name Christmas Day.
Seriously, how is GoexBlackhorn better than what you have now? You should stop using names after powder. Then when you change powders you wouldn't have to change your name.

GoexBlackhorn is kind of silly. Two opposite ends of muzzy powders. Pick one, and stay with it.

Hey! I got the answer for your name, and you'd never have to change it when a new powder comes out.........PowderMeasure.

Unless you switch to pellets.
Old 12-22-2015, 05:57 AM
Dominant Buck

I have only had 1 name ever...

I would never change mine

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 12-22-2015 at 05:59 AM.
Old 12-22-2015, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter

CalHunter
I assumed the 'Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page is Administration. That's where my multiple emails were sent.
Thanks for the help BTW and your facilitazation-expertise is being requested at this very minute.....lol

GoexBlackhorn (new username) thanks you too.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.