Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Head Quarters is almost up! >

Head Quarters is almost up!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Head Quarters is almost up!

Old 12-18-2015, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks good Jon.

Good luck with your enterprise, hope it goes well.

You should put up a simple 1 page secured website where people can order and pay via paypal, in addition to selling it on your forum. Won't cost much to do, then people can share the link anywhere. Would be just like if I said "I got these bullets at graf's... go here"
Old 12-18-2015, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Are they going to use a spray foam insulation for it? It's what I would recommend personally. Both of my steel fab buildings have it and it works great. Cheaper too!
Old 12-18-2015, 12:44 PM
Banned

hadnt thought of doing that but certainly something to look into superhunt!

WV Hunter, I agree 100%, I am just limited on time and have so much going on as it is. I'll check into it though.
Old 12-18-2015, 01:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

MD, I'll PM you some info on it. There are different types of it for different applications such as Residential and Commercial type buildings and such. Some have different fire ratings and the like. I'll gather up some of the info on the stuff they used for my buildings (60x40 shop and 30x20 hiding place from the wife ) and PM it to you.
Old 12-18-2015, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

By the way, when I say cheaper, I mean cheaper than weatherproofing with a moisture barrier type product then following that with the fiberglass roll type. By the time you pay for both of those, you will have paid as much, if not more, than you would with a good closed cell type spray foam.
Old 12-18-2015, 01:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

I had problems with a damp basement for decades. A friend who is in business for himself in the building trade recommended I have the cement block walls sprayed with foam. I had home stud out the walls so it would give me 6 inches of foam to the outside of the studs. I am so glad I did it because now I have no dampness problem and the basement which has no heat is a lot warmer than it was prior. It is a two part foam that mixes in the air as it is being sprayed and it gets very hard when it dries.
Old 12-18-2015, 01:48 PM
Banned

well shes complete! sunday the cement guy will be here to take a look at figure out costs. So much room in that place! Cant wait to get everything in order and set up and finally work in the warmth of a fire and out of the wind. Especially the wind!

Also, the lube can be found in the classifieds now.
Old 12-18-2015, 01:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

What kind of heat in that?
Old 12-18-2015, 02:09 PM
Banned

It will have a wood burning stove in it later. By the time the floor is in, it will probably be spring lol
Old 12-18-2015, 02:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Meanwhile, build a fire on the dirt floor.

Open the door when you do.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.