Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Head Quarters is almost up! >

Head Quarters is almost up!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Head Quarters is almost up!

Old 12-18-2015, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

The link is down.

Last edited by Grouse45; 12-18-2015 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

You have a PM. Tell the mods it's crap.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
You have a PM. Tell the mods it's crap.
This is a Muzzleloading forum. If a new product is out on the market, how else can you know about it without supplying a link? I think we look way into ****. If he has a good product and he designed it, Great for him.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm just saying it's the rules. I'm sure a link can be made up in the future that doesn't direct someone to a forum.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
I'm just saying it's the rules. I'm sure a link can be made up in the future that doesn't direct someone to a forum.
Good point, that could be the problem. It does direct to another forum.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander
Nice looking shop MD-54. Looks like mule deer country and bet the elk are not all that far away. Cloudless blue sky and great weather...whats not to like about Colorado. Good luck with your enterprise.
Some nice muleys out in the back! This spring a doe showed up in my small clover,chicky,alfalfa field and a some months later, she brought her two twins out with her to feed! It was really exciting to see all this take place and watch them grow. I've seen them in person and the twins are BIG deer now. I know for sure that one of them is a buck with the other possibly being another buck but with really tiny antler "buds"?

This is one of the twins I question as being a buck.

Another a lil forkie thats been around since summer.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:47 AM
Dominant Buck

Saw this and here are the applicable rules:

7. No advertising or product marketing. No commercial ads allowed in any part of the HuntingNet Forums except the Classifieds section.. Hunting Net has a free classified ads section for personal advertisements. An advertisement is categorized as an outright attempt to solicit business. Any such posts will be removed.
I really don't consider this thread an advertisement since the OP posted with pride about his building in good faith. The commercial part came via questions from other members. I don't think pushing a business it was MD's sole purpose for posting. I am betting with such a fine looking product it will appear in the classified section at some point and who knows if he gets to be a giant in the industry an official advertiser.
10. Linking – Links to products and personal pages will be tolerated. You may not link to any direct competitor of HuntingNet.com or link to just advertise a product or service. We reserve the right to delete any link for any reason
Would appreciate if the link to another forum was taken down. Much nicer if the poster could do that.

Edit: I will add this one caveat though...the opinion above is mine and not reflective of the owners of HNI. In the event that they see it differently then we can further discuss the issue.
CI

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 12-18-2015 at 10:54 AM.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flounder33
Good Luck with all you're doing Jon.
I like your branding. Inexpensive, yet (cost) effective.
Old 12-18-2015, 11:14 AM
Banned

well, they got the roll up doors on now. This is shop is so damn nice! Move into there and turn the house into the shop! LOL.
Old 12-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Dominant Buck

I hope you can deal with the commute to work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.