Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Over and OUT!!

Old 12-16-2015, 10:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Over and OUT!!

Hello all...

I was contacted by one of our MODS (but not banned) because someone was offended by the term "pud". Well, as I stated in a post, "Pud" was a character in the "Bazooka Joe" comic strip that came inside a wrapped chunk of bubble gum when I (and many of you) were kids. If any of you have turned that into something offensive, then it's your problem not mine.

But apparently, some crybaby (I know who and I'm sure most of the rest of you do too) whaa whaa'd to the MOD and I got a lecture. So here's the deal... I'm over and OUT!!

I will continue to monitor this forum as a "lurker" for grins but I'm no longer gonna post anything. I gave the MOD my opinion as to what needs to be done to stop a lot of the whining and bickering that goes on and I hope he (they) takes it into consideration. I may come back on at some point in the future if I see a change, but I doubt it's gonna happen. It's just gonna continue to be the same old same old.

Anyone who wishes to contact me can do so by PM...

Over and out,

BPS
Old 12-16-2015, 10:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

You offended a lot of people with your comments about inline users. But you shouldn't assume who reported you cause your wrong again.

Last edited by Grouse45; 12-16-2015 at 11:12 PM.
Old 12-17-2015, 02:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

BPS, I wouldn't let something like that get to you. Everyone can't agree on this board, there's always gonna be people getting a little bent over something. Heck, Muley quits one every few months
Its happened to us all. I hope you stick around.
Old 12-17-2015, 04:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't know about "pud" I thought it was good for a chuckle. And you are right about it must have been a whiner.
Old 12-17-2015, 05:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Another long time forum member gone because he doesn't fit one person's mould. Too sad.
Old 12-17-2015, 05:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

C'mon Marty! Don't let any member here dictate your future. Only the mods / administrators should decide that.

By quitting, you put a victory smile on the tattle-tale's face. He's pounding his chest this morning and you're letting him get away with it.

Stand up for your britches and don't cower or run away from anyone here. The mods understood your meaning of the pud-word. That's all that matters. It's the only thing that matters.

Merry Christmas / Happy New Years to you and the family.
Old 12-17-2015, 05:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flounder33
Another long time forum member gone because he doesn't fit one person's mould. Too sad.
Do you ever post anything positive? Your the King of post just like this. Whoever complained about Blackpowdersmoke, should of put more effort into you.
Old 12-17-2015, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

There you go again. Sooner or later the mods will see who the one is that is hurting a forum that is suppose to be for all, not just a few who think alike.
Old 12-17-2015, 06:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flounder33
There you go again. Sooner or later the mods will see who the one is that is hurting a forum that is suppose to be for all, not just a few who think alike.
All they need to do is research your post's. You attack constantly, and stir the pot on anything you can. Then make comments like this like you know who told on him. Why don't you just be a man and name the person you think told on him. Then ill prove you to be a liar again.
Old 12-17-2015, 06:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just not going to respond to any more of your personal attacks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.