Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
The truth about muzzleloading!!! >

The truth about muzzleloading!!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

The truth about muzzleloading!!!

Old 12-15-2015, 07:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Grouse45
Then after I get the gun shooting accurately, I'm going to give it away on this forum to someone who needs a conical shooter. Your Buddy Muley is the first that comes to mind.
good way buy friendship lol
Old 12-15-2015, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flounder33
I sold them all to buy rifles I wanted. Maybe you remember the last time I sent you something to test along with promised payment you never did your part of the bargain.
If I owe you money, I totally forgot. Ill send that today and I don't even remember what I tested. Atleast let me know what I tested and ill get it out today. If its something private send me a PM. Ive forgotten to pay a couple people I hate that.
Old 12-15-2015, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
good way buy friendship lol
No, I truly believe he doesn't have much money to buy extra guns. Plus I sent him a gun one time and he sent it back. Pretty stand up guy when it comes to stuff like that but maybe im Nieve.
Old 12-15-2015, 07:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

No, I truly believe he doesn't have much money to buy extra guns. Plus I sent him a gun one time and he sent it back. Pretty stand up guy when it comes to stuff like that but maybe im Nieve.
No, you're not nieve. I appreciated the gun you sent me, but I tried to buy it from you more than once, and you wouldn't sell it to me. I felt too funny to just keep it, so I sent it back. I actually liked that gun a lot, and I didn't want to give it back.
Old 12-15-2015, 07:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
No, you're not nieve. I appreciated the gun you sent me, but I tried to buy it from you more than once, and you wouldn't sell it to me. I felt too funny to just keep it, so I sent it back. I actually liked that gun a lot, and I didn't want to give it back.
My memory is so bad I don't remember what it was. But I would do it again if I had something you needed and nobody would no on these forums. I don't need to buy friends, but I like to help anyone out who appreciates it like you.

But you still drive me crazy sometimes lol
Old 12-15-2015, 07:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

As do you for me, but that's why it's so fun.
Old 12-15-2015, 08:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Let me also say having money for extra guns is out of the question. I have a hard enough time coming up with the money for just one gun. I don't have any at the moment.
Old 12-15-2015, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll repeat it... I think the Accura MR in SS/black is probably the best rifle on the market for the money. I would now go beyond that and state that I would prefer it to anything TC or Knight has to offer.
Old 12-15-2015, 09:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Underclocked
I'll repeat it... I think the Accura MR in SS/black is probably the best rifle on the market for the money. I would now go beyond that and state that I would prefer it to anything TC or Knight has to offer.
I can't argue with that. I've had a few MR's, and they are solid good shooting guns. Very light too.
Old 12-15-2015, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

You sure are an insistent old goat. Just because it carries well whilst hunting, is accurate, is reliable, has a sweet trigger, comes with a sling? What did i leave out?

Oops, not you Muley.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.