Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
The truth about muzzleloading!!! >

The truth about muzzleloading!!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

The truth about muzzleloading!!!

Old 12-13-2015, 03:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by 1874sharpsshooter
If you want to be #1 or at least make people think you are then all you got to do is spend enough money advertising and marketing to brainwash everybody into thinking that . Neither CVA or Powerbelts are that good they just have convinced people they are , so that the masses sing their praises just like the people worshiped Hitler and followed him . You tell a lie long enough and loud enough and people will believe it . Heil CVA ✋
I see more TC commercials than CVA.
Old 12-13-2015, 03:07 PM
Banned

Knight had their run in the old days, TC had their run in the newest and better modern muzzle loader designs, now CVA is taking over.

These days TC just buys out other designs and slaps their name on it.

They've just done run outta ideers.
If you want to be #1 or at least make people think you are then all you got to do is spend enough money advertising and marketing to brainwash everybody into thinking that . Neither CVA or Powerbelts are that good they just have convinced people they are , so that the masses sing their praises just like the people worshiped Hitler and followed him . You tell a lie long enough and loud enough and people will believe it . Heil CVA ✋
Old 12-13-2015, 03:10 PM
1874sharpsshooter

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
Knight had their run in the old days, TC had their run in the newest and better modern muzzle loader designs, now CVA is taking over.

These days TC just buys out other designs and slaps their name on it.

They've just done run outta ideers.
While CVA just steals TC's ideas and puts their name on it .

Old 12-13-2015, 03:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well its safe to say knight isn't number one in sales lol. Especially when it takes two years to sell 25 special run rifles.
More like two months you missed the time schedule completely. They were ordered in Jan and delivered to Knight late in September...
Old 12-13-2015, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
Good grief! It's a known fact that a lot of TC muzzy's don't shoot conicals very accurately. Just because you don't have one doesn't change that fact. I had an Omega that shot conicals good too, but I still accept I was lucky.

As for Bergara being shoddy barrels? You're just spreading false rumors. They have a record of being accurate, and i've never witnessed one blowing up. Have you? Try to be honest.
If they're so accurate, why are they not winning in-line competitions? Just asking........
Old 12-13-2015, 03:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BarnesAddict
If they're so accurate, why are they not winning in-line competitions? Just asking........
Because they are in the field hunting and dropping monsters.
Old 12-13-2015, 03:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hunting seasons are very short, what's wrong with the rest of the year?
Old 12-13-2015, 03:38 PM
1874sharpsshooter

Dropping monster piles of #%*t and creating bogus slogans.

Old 12-13-2015, 03:43 PM
Banned

Dropping monster piles of #%*t and creating bogus slogans.
Oh i dunno about that. My bro in law has taken a few dandies over the years. Not to mention the thosands of wild game hunters put in the freezer with those non winning inline shooting competition muzzies.
Old 12-13-2015, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter

Besides an Accura is not that cheap. Maybe compared to the overprice American guns it is, but that's a problem caused by greed. I know most will misunderstand that sentence, so think about it before posting.
I agree 100% on that.

Knight for example doesn't wanna make cheap muzzloaders. They wanna make the best with quality materials. They easily achieved that in the Ultralite.

Now I here rumors they are substituting quality on some triggers and some other parts. If it's true or they continue to do that they will have junk just like CVA. If that happens I'll just buy T/C'S and NULA'S. So many good options and some new stuff on the market as well.

I love Knights, but if they go down hill I won't say there good that's for sure. We got enough of that with other manufactures lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.