Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Lehigh .452 / 250 - Terminal Report >

Lehigh .452 / 250 - Terminal Report

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Lehigh .452 / 250 - Terminal Report

Old 12-09-2015, 03:18 PM
1874sharpsshooter

I will Post a report soon , going to wait for 2 more deer then post results. Maybe 4 more deer

Old 12-09-2015, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 1874sharpsshooter
I will Post a report soon , going to wait for 2 more deer then post results. Maybe 4 more deer
I knew we could count on you 1874!
Old 12-09-2015, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WV Hunter

I also want to hear of anyone with results from the Lehigh CF line...I have yet to see a terminal report. Seemed like a few folks were going to shoot the 215's this year... maybe someone will eventually post up a kill report.
My Dad shot a buck with the 185CF bullet, and I shot a Doe with it and they performed just like I would expect. Excellent on performance good and bad shots.

I've shot a bunch of Deer with the 215's and right now got mixed emotions. Gonna shoot one or two this weekend and analyze a few more things with this bullet before doing any reports.
Old 12-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by WV Hunter
I'm hoping to be able to get one of my guns dialed in for them too. Would like to try and take one with them this year if I can get a chance. Grouse is the man, don't want to let him down

I also want to hear of anyone with results from the Lehigh CF line...I have yet to see a terminal report. Seemed like a few folks were going to shoot the 215's this year... maybe someone will eventually post up a kill report.

That is a beautiful buck you got Josmund, I keep going back up and looking at it...and drooling
I'm very pleased with him. Would you believe I was within 50 yards on two bigger ones after this one? One one buck tag per year in KS.

Next Year.