Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Ed' 465 Grain Boolit >

Ed' 465 Grain Boolit

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Ed' 465 Grain Boolit

Old 08-22-2015, 05:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
I agree. And the two deer I shot with them last season also agree. They said "those bullets are to die for". (Both dropped on the spot.)
Don't ya just hate it when they get back up and complain about what you killedum with?
Old 08-22-2015, 05:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Don't ya just hate it when they get back up and complain about what you killedum with?
Not funny! I had one do that my first year of muzzle loading with the .45cal maxi balls. 2 shots into the lungs and a cut throat and hes standing up in the back of the truck
Old 08-22-2015, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
Not funny! I had one do that my first year of muzzle loading with the .45cal maxi balls. 2 shots into the lungs and a cut throat and hes standing up in the back of the truck
The second buck I ever shot, I had the stupid notion to stradle it's back to lift the head and slit the throat to bleed out. Boy was that a mistake! 65 pound 7 year old going for a ride on a 180 pound buck! I didn't ride far and he didn't run far but it was surely one hell of a lesson! I wasn't sure my dad was gonna be able to breath right again he was laughing so dang hard! Tears streaming down his face. Coughing from laughing, I think he even peed himself a little bit. I know I did
Old 08-22-2015, 07:02 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
The second buck I ever shot, I had the stupid notion to stradle it's back to lift the head and slit the throat to bleed out. Boy was that a mistake! 65 pound 7 year old going for a ride on a 180 pound buck! I didn't ride far and he didn't run far but it was surely one hell of a lesson! I wasn't sure my dad was gonna be able to breath right again he was laughing so dang hard! Tears streaming down his face. Coughing from laughing, I think he even peed himself a little bit. I know I did
KKKKKKKKKKKKKK!K!
Old 08-22-2015, 07:08 PM
Fork Horn

it looks like 2 of my regular .50 bullets