Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
I wanna help a couple guys out!! >

I wanna help a couple guys out!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

I wanna help a couple guys out!!

Old 08-09-2015, 10:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Triple Se7en
Being more information offered by sabotloader and these free bullets are pre-Knight Bloodlines, please delete my PM/email for free bullets. I am not interested in that early version, due to the insistence to hunt with them in Nov-Dec and report findings.

If the bullets are goners from the retail market, then there's really no need to share hunting stories on them. Sorry to have bothered you with my reply.
T7 - just so you know these bullet are identical to the Bloodlines now being built and offered by Knight. The only difference is the two bands of Knurling around the bullet are tilted instead of being straight up and down as the Bloodline
Old 08-09-2015, 10:29 AM
Banned

the early blood lines contained a small amount of lead correct?
Old 08-09-2015, 11:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Kind of like when I post videos and you all turn me in because it has my forums address in the video while it plays.
No its not the same. Your forum link is an entirely different issue and is not allowed on HNI. Its a competing forum with sponsors.

I can post a link to a product such as Remington and its quite alright. People do it daily without any admins intervening. Advertising a sponsored and competing forum is a completely different thing. Its competing with services HNI provides here.

That is why its not allowed in the sig line or other links such as a home page URL in your profile.

Last edited by Gm54-120; 08-09-2015 at 11:46 AM.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
the early blood lines contained a small amount of lead correct?
You are correct Jon 3% - I forgot about that difference. Think it has to be 2% or less for the Government using California guidelines.
Old 08-09-2015, 01:40 PM
Spike

Great offer! Something all too rarely seen today
Old 08-09-2015, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Josmund and Hubby11 are getting these bullets. The bullets they are getting are the same bullets I shot Elk with 3 out of the last 4 years. The .452 250grn Lehigh/Bloodline!!

I wish I could send everyone who asked but I've already given a lot away as it is. TripleSeven was the first to ask but dropped out so Josmund was first. Then my wife picked Hubby11. So that's how they got picked. I'll ship out bullets tomorrow!!
Old 08-10-2015, 05:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Grouse45
Josmund and Hubby11 are getting these bullets. The bullets they are getting are the same bullets I shot Elk with 3 out of the last 4 years. The .452 250grn Lehigh/Bloodline!!

I wish I could send everyone who asked but I've already given a lot away as it is. TripleSeven was the first to ask but dropped out so Josmund was first. Then my wife picked Hubby11. So that's how they got picked. I'll ship out bullets tomorrow!!
Shipped 100 bullets to each guy today. Let me know that you got them, Thanks!!
Old 08-11-2015, 12:57 PM
Fork Horn

I think it was a great idea for the sport, just a bit to late checking in due to the beach and vacation. FG you have been banned from several sites, just don't know when to say when...
Old 08-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Banned

yep, I even asked to be removed from here due to the forum being slow and shills spamming here. I had left the place for a long break before asking if its ok to have my name reinstated. Ive left a lot of forums and they dont delete your name but use the ban option instead so they dont lose the posts.

Free advertisement I guess is ok on here now. Bullet company gives their shill some samples and you can give them away to others to use and post their results on.

Move on boys, you new shills need to learn how the game is played. You all ragged on me over the years, called me a shill, claimed I bring in big bucks, now that's catching up with you.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Did you ask if that link to YOUR sponsored forum is allowed as your home page URL?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.