Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Lehigh Defense Update >

Lehigh Defense Update

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Lehigh Defense Update

Old 02-23-2015, 05:00 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Grouse45
Yes Carlos I saw your video. But you were using pistol bullets in your muzzleloader. What you have not tested is the muzzleloader bullets to my knowledge.
That is correct the ones I tested on jell, and the ones I shot the deers with were the copper ones, but the only thing different is that the one you are talking about is made out of brass. Still the same design and everything. All I can say at this point now is good luck with your testing, and hope everything works out fine for you guys and Lehigh, and you can sell the heck out of them. As far as we are concern here we are done with Lehigh, and we wish them the best of luck, and no hard feelings. Business is Business.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by cvilorio
That is correct the ones I tested on jell, and the ones I shot the deers with were the copper ones, but the only thing different is that the one you are talking about is made out of brass. Still the same design and everything. All I can say at this point now is good luck with your testing, and hope everything works out fine for you guys and Lehigh, and you can sell the heck out of them. As far as we are concern here we are done with Lehigh, and we wish them the best of luck, and no hard feelings. Business is Business.
I have no interest in shooting pistol bullets out of a muzzleloader anymore. But that's an option for anyone who chooses to do so. Yes, there are differences but it doesn't sound like you would really want to know anyway.

Anytime you test new bullets in muzzleloaders there's a lot of things to factor. But thanks for the encouragement.

As far as selling??? I have no bullets to sell. It was you posting information for people to purchase bullets from your gun shop not me.

As far as Lehigh defense, well that's your loss if you choose not to do business with them.

On another note, tell your buddy MD, FG or whatever name he goes by these days I said hello.
Old 02-23-2015, 06:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Cheap shot to give someone who doesn't post here anymore.
Old 02-23-2015, 09:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Did you get a chance to compare length of the new bullets to the Bloodlines?
Old 02-24-2015, 03:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Gm54-120
Did you get a chance to compare length of the new bullets to the Bloodlines?
Yes, the 200grn XP and 200grn Bloodline are the same length by eye.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
Cheap shot to give someone who doesn't post here anymore.
But not surprising.