Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Original Knight 45. What's it worth? >

Original Knight 45. What's it worth?

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Original Knight 45. What's it worth?

Old 11-23-2014, 10:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Original Knight 45. What's it worth?

I have been given an "original" Knight DISC, 45 cal., blued steel with the sought after 1in20" twist barrel. It's brand new unfired, but i dont have the box and the ram rod was missing so i added a TC power rod to it.

I know its brand new because its been sitting in our gun store since it was new. We have a couple of these rifles in boxes but this one didnt have all the stuff with it so the owner asked if i wanted it so i now have this rifle.

I dont ML hunt much and i already have a 50 cal and i will never use this one so im gonna sell it. Problem is i can find very little info regarding what this rifle would be worth.

Any info regarding its worth would be great.
Old 11-24-2014, 05:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I sent you a message and made offer on it.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Message replied to.
Old 11-24-2014, 06:44 PM
Spike

What is the serial number that will tell me what twist it has. A gun is only wort what a person is willing to give. I am a buyer if it's the right gun send a picture to my phone 423-506-8793 my name is Barry Brakebill
Old 11-24-2014, 11:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Grouse45 made an offer and i accepted. It has the correct sn range and i measured just to make 100% sure.