Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Updated Jeremiah Johnson PREVIEW! >

Updated Jeremiah Johnson PREVIEW!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Updated Jeremiah Johnson PREVIEW!

Old 08-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Banned

if that were the case he'd uh said, WAUGH! The breech plug is to short!
Old 08-03-2014, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's pretty good.

Posted from Huntingnet.com App for Android
Old 08-03-2014, 07:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Narrator: His name was Jeremiah Johnson, and they say he wanted to be a mountain man. The story goes that he was a man of proper wit and adventurous spirit, suited to the mountains. Nobody knows whereabouts he come from and don't seem to matter much. He was a young man and ghosty stories about the tall hills didn't scare him none. He was looking for a Hawken gun, .50 caliber or better. He settled for a .30, but damn, it was a genuine Hawken, and you couldn't go no better."
Old 08-03-2014, 08:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

http://www.ask.com/youtube?q=jeremia...FrKMg&qsrc=472
Old 08-03-2014, 05:37 PM
mountaineer magic

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54

...Deleted by CalHunter...

If we are allowed to post advertising commercials them we might as well add these also

...Deleted by CalHunter...

Now at least there is something worth watching .

Last edited by CalHunter; 08-04-2014 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Rule 7--Advertising.

Old 08-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Super Moderator

A complaint was received about this topic violating rule # 7 in the OP's initial post. After review, the OP's initial post and the above post both violated rule # 7 which prohibits advertising. Both members have a 7-day timeout. If you have questions, please PM me instead of posting it in the forum. If you wish to discuss the moderating, please PM me instead of posting it in the forum.

CalHunter

Last edited by CalHunter; 08-04-2014 at 07:41 AM.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
That was really interesting Muley - thanks. After reading his story near his burial place there was a lot of information later in his life that was left out of the movie. I bet that alone would make a great sequel. (wood cutter, sheriff, marshal...) I be he didn't take no crap from rowdys in Billings!
Old 08-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by CalHunter
A complaint was received about this topic violating rule # 7 in the OP's initial post. After review, the OP's initial post and the above post both violated rule # 7 which prohibits advertising. Both members have a 7-day timeout. If you have questions, please PM me instead of posting it in the forum. If you wish to discuss the moderating, please PM me instead of posting it in the forum.

CalHunter
Gee , no warning. Just sent straight to bed with no supper . A week of peace and quiet
Old 08-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by borecleaningweasel
Gee , no warning. Just sent straight to bed with no supper . A week of peace and quiet
The devil finally got a spanking .
Old 08-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

That darn weasel shows up every time there is trouble on the forum! If I were to guess I would think he was behind all of this advertising nonsense and probably hacked into Mountaindevil's and Mountaineer Magic's accounts just to stir up more trouble.
But seriously, let's try to follow the rules so this forum doesn't get yanked off the site. I got introduced to a lot of the guys on here and I think I may have even started to think they are pretty OK. Of course there is at least one that is half nuts..or should I say semisane?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.