Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
new to muzzleloading (again) and WTB >

new to muzzleloading (again) and WTB

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

new to muzzleloading (again) and WTB

Old 09-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Dominant Buck

Are scopes allowed? Can sabots and non lead projectiles be used where you hunt? I might have something that you can afford.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:46 PM
1874sharpsshooter

Originally Posted by cayugad
Are scopes allowed? Can sabots and non lead projectiles be used where you hunt? I might have something that you can afford.
Got anything I can afford.?

Old 09-21-2013, 06:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default new to muzzleloading (again) and WTB

I haven't been active in the ML'ing section of huntingnet in quite a while. 4+ years ago, I bought stuff, sold stuff, and participated in the forum discussions, but then I got into archery pretty heavy and have been ever since. I sold off all of my ML'ing stuff except for a t/c renegade flinter that I tote around a few times each season.

Anyway, I'm looking to pick up an inline and thought I'd post here instead of posting a WTB in the classifieds because it may get seen more over here.

A friend who doesn't hunt or shoot asked if I would take his 13 year old son hunting this year. I have a rifle he has been shooting (and shooting well), but when he shoots my flintlock he flinches really bad and doesn't shoot very well. I'm trying to find an inline for him to use for our season which starts in mid-november. The more affordable the better, shoot me a PM.

It's nice to see some familiar names are still around from when I was active here.

Thanks.
Old 09-21-2013, 06:58 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by cayugad
Yes, scopes and non lead projectiles are permitted. Virginia's muzzleloader season is far from traditional.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:49 AM
Fork Horn

Coryj,
I also may have something for you also. you can email me [email protected] if interested
Old 09-22-2013, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

OK, this is getting weird. Pretty sure post #4 is the OP. Maybe the software is not recognizing different timezones?
Old 09-22-2013, 09:20 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by coryj
I haven't been active in the ML'ing section of huntingnet in quite a while. 4+ years ago, I bought stuff, sold stuff, and participated in the forum discussions, but then I got into archery pretty heavy and have been ever since. I sold off all of my ML'ing stuff except for a t/c renegade flinter that I tote around a few times each season.

Anyway, I'm looking to pick up an inline and thought I'd post here instead of posting a WTB in the classifieds because it may get seen more over here.

A friend who doesn't hunt or shoot asked if I would take his 13 year old son hunting this year. I have a rifle he has been shooting (and shooting well), but when he shoots my flintlock he flinches really bad and doesn't shoot very well. I'm trying to find an inline for him to use for our season which starts in mid-november. The more affordable the better, shoot me a PM.

It's nice to see some familiar names are still around from when I was active here.

Thanks.

This was my original post, not sure how things got out of order.
Old 09-22-2013, 09:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

HNI is still having issues and as far as i can tell the site admin IBobi <sp> manages several websites for Internet Brands which is the owner of HNI. I imagine he is very busy or the site and/or other IB websites have been compromised.

Last edited by Gm54-120; 09-22-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Old 09-22-2013, 12:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Third Generation Shooters Supply has new in box .50 caliber TC Black Diamond guns for $175. Their shipping is very reasonable also.
http://store.thirdgenerationshooting...fm/2,4385.html
Old 09-22-2013, 12:59 PM
Fork Horn

Coryj,
I replied to your email, hope you got it.

And reason I am getting rid of this muzzleloader is I like traditional muzzleloaders a little better and last year got my Renegade outfitted with a 58cal barrel

Richard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.