Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Got a new one!

Old 04-30-2013, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WV Hunter
LOL, oh about 4" x 6" baby wipe patch

Congrats on the new addition!!!
I was going to say 12 gauge should do it, but I figured somebody would take it the wrong way.

Thanks everybody!
Old 04-30-2013, 10:04 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2013, 03:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Josmund
Congratulations!!! The work ( and fun ) has just begun.

Mother and I will be empty nesters this August. I can't recall what it was like not to have a kid in the house. I guess I'll find out soon.
It's great!!!

Third year for us...Raised 3 daughters, have 2 of 3 educated and married, last one will be a senior in college next year...
Old 05-01-2013, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats Kirby,

I remember the day my son was born, I was walking two feet off the ground so I know how you must feel! He will be 31 this year and I cherish every moment we get to spend together. May you and Ezra have many happy times together. No doubt he will become your best hunting & fishing buddy. Congrats to Mom as well for giving you such a wonderfull gift!

BPS
Old 05-02-2013, 04:14 AM
Spike

congratulations
Old 05-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Fork Horn

Congratulations. I would love to relive my first childs first years. I was on cloud 9. You may of never noticed it before but time will fly now and your child will be the timepost to notice it by. Like my preacher always says; a child spells love by one word- TIME. Cherish them now cause they will be adults in the blink of an eye.