Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Lifetime Promise

Old 03-08-2013, 07:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by chaded
Huh......?
A month or so ago I sent him a PM asking about the truth to a .45 fast twist Ultra Lite. I was strongly considering one. But the more I thought about it I decided I couldn't quite justify the extra money for the Ultra Lite, plus I had concerns about using the Ultra Lite with open sights. I know I could have them installed, but I know the gun was designed to be shot scoped so not sure how it would fit me. The Triumph was designed to mainly be shot scoped, and I can't get the open sights on it to line up.
And honestly, I like the innovations of the LHR and I'm really excited to try the Redemption out.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Typical Buck

Oh I was just confused because I was not aware that 'DiscMan' worked for Knight.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by chaded
Oh I was just confused because I was not aware that 'DiscMan' worked for Knight.

Doesn't everyone on this forum??
Old 03-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Boonechaser
Not me. I work for this woman who has been living in my house for the last forty-six years. She claims I made some sort of contract with her way back then. But I sure don't remember doing that.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Boonechaser
How much is the pay? A pension would be really nice as well.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:51 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Semisane
Not me. I work for this woman who has been living in my house for the last forty-six years. She claims I made some sort of contract with her way back then. But I sure don't remember doing that.
Yeah, I have one of them too. not sure how it happens, went out drinking one night and had a new boss the next day.

Anyway Kirby, Glad you took the plunge!! I will wait for your report and thoughts before I make a purchase. Still keep tossing around a stainless omega but can swing towards the redemption with a good report.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

You guys are touchy. I was just teasing SuperKirby.

ps: I'm looking forward to his review of the new rifle as well.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's all good. I guess my take still is, and always has been, if you work for, get perks from, or just really like a certain company or gun more power to you. I'm glad you have the opportunity to test stuff for others. Just so long as you aren't real belligerent about it.

That said, I'm hoping to have the gun by then end of next week so I'll do the best I can for a review, but I think the gun is going to be good.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:23 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Happy Birthday!

JW
Old 03-11-2013, 03:40 PM
Fork Horn

Superkirby, i got to handle one today at my local gun shop. I was very impressed overall with it. It felt very nice on the shoulder. It was priced at $799 and was the walnut version. I thought the ramrod was very weak for a gun this price, but other than that, it looks to be a very well built gun.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.