Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
LHR Redemption in stores >

LHR Redemption in stores

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

LHR Redemption in stores

Old 02-13-2013, 02:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Grouse45
I stopped and they do not have one. They must not of shipped them yet???
LOL..I guess it was really calling you.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

one of the stores that has one is no more then a 1hr from me
Old 02-14-2013, 05:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not a good way to start a business. I called the two places closest to me that I would be willing to drive to asking them how much they were. Neither place had one and neither said they had any intentions of getting one, but might be able to order it for me. I would have to pay for it though so if I didn't like how it shouldered then oh well.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:36 AM
1874sharpsshooter

I find this whole thread interesting as I had emailed them not long ago and asked about getting a regular one instead of the limited edition. A week later I got an email telling me that they weren't out yet and that only limited editions were available for pre order . This was only a 3 weeks ago. I decided I wasn't interested when it took a week to get a reply . When it was posted that they were in stores I had a hard time accepting that as true if they couldn't sell one over the Internet because they weren't ready yet ( except for limited edition ones) how could they be in stores?

Old 02-14-2013, 05:44 AM
1874sharpsshooter

I just went to the LHR website and when you click on the buy online box for the gun it still sends you to a pre-order form so I don't think they are available yet . Be interesting to call a few more of the listed dealers and see what they say when you ask if they have them in stock . I would be willing to bet they don't .
They have LLBean listed . I bet they won't have any !

Last edited by 1874sharpsshooter; 02-14-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had sent them a couple emails back before the gun was even for sale trying to get a few details from them. I will say both times they were very quick in their response. I was told the limited edition was the only one for sale through the end of January and they were supposed to be in stores early Feb. While I'm sure it won't do any good, I sent them another email to ask them what the deal is. Mostly I just wanted to see if they'll explain the delays and dealer issues.
I think the gun has a lot of potential and could really do well, but not in the way they're going about it.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Like kids who can't wait for Christmas morning.

It's not like any of you need another gun.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

I just went to the LHR website and when you click on the buy online box for the gun it still sends you to a pre-order form so I don't think they are available yet .
i don't think they are available either. Strange no one has tested those guns: Usually a gun company with a new product will release it to the gun writers for testing in advance of their release date.

Pre-ordering is not for me.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sort of reminds me of the list that White Rifles, LLC used to have on their website.

BS
Old 02-15-2013, 05:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had to work all day yesterday so I didn't get back to this like I was hoping, but if anyone cares...
I emailed the company and explained that I thought it would be a lot better for their business if the dealers they had listed on their dealer list actually had the guns. I told them that both shops I talked to had no intention of ordering any of them. He responded that they hadn't been shipped out yet, but should be soon. He said they were surprised at the number of first edition's that were ordered and are still trying to get them all shipped out, and so are farther behind then they wanted to be on the regular production rifles. He also said the dealer list was based off shops that had already placed orders with them. I asked how that worked when I had owners that were telling me they weren't getting any. He said he was going to talk to his area rep and see if he could find out what was going on.
I'm curious to see if I hear any more from them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.