Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
A New Bullet In The X7 & THE FIVE SHOT BLUES >

A New Bullet In The X7 & THE FIVE SHOT BLUES

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

A New Bullet In The X7 & THE FIVE SHOT BLUES

Old 01-14-2013, 07:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jaybez101099
Very nice shooting and report. One thing those groups should tell everyone is be careful reporting my gun is 1 in moa. Flyers happen.

Posted from Huntingnet.com App for Android
That is true. I actually have 3 guns that will shoot 1 moa all day long if I do my part. (the big key is ME)
Two are CF, one is a ML. That said, I always shoot my targets on 9 power, helps me focus on exactly where I am aiming better. Semi using 4x which ain't bad at 50yds...but 9x is much better. His flyer aren't bad and could be him, I know I certainly have my share when I shoot. More often than not I can get 4 of 5 pretty tight. LOL

My best group ever was 1/4" (on center) with my .22-250, 5 shots. I was so scared to shoot that 5th shot as I had one ragged hole going. I just knew I was gonna blow it. I bet I waited 15 minutes between shot 4 & 5 and by luck, made the shot.

I should frame that target, I'll probably never be able to do it again.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hiccups. Yeah, that's it!
Old 01-14-2013, 12:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

I refuse to accept responsibility for any shot that's more than 1" out of group.