Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Just in case

Old 12-23-2012, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Since (bronko) started this thread and insted of having many of us poting a new one to say the same to all of Us I just want to say this.
Your All a Great Bunch of Members at Huntingnet, I found a new place in My Life to share My Joys and Sorrows and Love of Muzzleloading with all of you. I know many of us have never met and never will but we have built friendships togeather on the Froum that will last a lifetime and I Thank You All for it.
So with that being said I want to Wish All A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May each and every Member and there Family have the New Year be Filled with Happiness, Good Health and Wealth.
But most of all Thank's to each and every one of You for making this the Best MLing Forum on the Net, we have a Great Family here GOD Bless You All!
(BP)
Old 12-23-2012, 06:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well that says it all for me also. Have a good one guys.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Spike

Have a Safe & Happy Holiday!!!!
Old 12-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Breechplug
Since (bronko) started this thread and insted of having many of us poting a new one to say the same to all of Us I just want to say this.
Your All a Great Bunch of Members at Huntingnet, I found a new place in My Life to share My Joys and Sorrows and Love of Muzzleloading with all of you. I know many of us have never met and never will but we have built friendships togeather on the Froum that will last a lifetime and I Thank You All for it.
So with that being said I want to Wish All A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May each and every Member and there Family have the New Year be Filled with Happiness, Good Health and Wealth.
But most of all Thank's to each and every one of You for making this the Best MLing Forum on the Net, we have a Great Family here GOD Bless You All!
(BP)
You're so right. This is the best forum on the net and all of us have a speacial kind of friendship that makes me proud to be a member. I would love to meet all of you guys in person and I consider all of ya'll good friends. For the most part there's alot of good and well behaved people on this forum and I'm glad to be a part of it. Merry Christmas and God bless everyone.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

I too would like to say thanks to all the folks on this forum for giving me a place to come and relax. To toss up ideas and share my fun of the hunt and muzzle stuffers. We have a unique group of good folks here that get along more so then any other forum I visit.

So to all my pals out there I would like to say I hope all of you have a great Christmas and a merry & happy new year! And may God bless you all!!!

Old 12-24-2012, 05:36 AM
JW
Super Moderator

~ Merry Christmas ~

I wish each and everyone of you and your family a most joyous holiday.

Dave......JW
Old 12-24-2012, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I echo all the thoughts here. I appreciate all the information that is shared and really do consider y'all here as friends. I may not post as much as some but I'm on here pretty much every morning and don't feel my day is complete until I've stopped by. Any one of you is welcome in my camp. Merry Christmas to you all.

As Dave said, don't forget about those that are, have, or have family overseas. I saw this a couple years ago and watch it a few times every Christmas since.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdEFaOoSBsw
Old 12-24-2012, 06:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Merry Christmas everyone and......

Happy Birthday Jesus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rur534Yzb-g

This is one of my favorites from a most unusual duet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fulrewj6Noo

Last edited by Gm54-120; 12-24-2012 at 06:20 AM.