Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Season end

Old 12-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default Season end

Here in Mn the muzzleload season ends tomorrow, mine ended this morning with this nice doe, had a good hunt this year, both rifle & Black Powder, good luck to those still hunting.

Old 12-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats gonna be some good eating congratulations.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

DocD

Congrats!!!

We have one more day also of elk season and we are working hard to get that second one... Then 5 days of doe season...

That really is a nice looking animal...
Old 12-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Spike

congrats my bp season started today but work got in the way and ends the 16th hopefully i have some good luck..
Old 12-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats and again that will be some fine table fare.
Our Rifle season ends tomorrow, then 9 days of late MLing. I did'nt hunt yesterday or today because between the wife and I we have 2 bucks and 2 does in the freezer already. I for the first time forever probably wont hunt the last day tomorrow either because of the rain we've had for the last 2 days and it's forcasted for tomorrow also.
The 9 days of late MLer season will be for me to try one last time for a good buck and to use my remaning tags for those who could use some venison.
(BP)
Old 12-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Breechplug
Congrats and again that will be some fine table fare.
Our Rifle season ends tomorrow, then 9 days of late MLing. I did'nt hunt yesterday or today because between the wife and I we have 2 bucks and 2 does in the freezer already. I for the first time forever probably wont hunt the last day tomorrow either because of the rain we've had for the last 2 days and it's forcasted for tomorrow also.
The 9 days of late MLer season will be for me to try one last time for a good buck and to use my remaning tags for those who could use some venison.
(BP)
Good Luck on getting a good one. get ready fo some snow, we are going to get a dump tonight & it is headed your way. same here, we have a couple in the freezer, I donated the last one to a family who could use it. again Good Luck

Old 12-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DocD
Good Luck on getting a good one. get ready fo some snow, we are going to get a dump tonight & it is headed your way. same here, we have a couple in the freezer, I donated the last one to a family who could use it. again Good Luck

Snow would be great, hope it shows up. Again Congrat's on youe Season and it's always nice to donate some Venison to those who could use it.
(BP)
Old 12-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Typical Buck

Yep, our regular season ended today as well in PA and as last year, did not even see so much as a glimpse of a deer. Hopefully our late ML season will be better.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Typical Buck

nice deer congrats
Old 12-08-2012, 05:35 PM
Dominant Buck

Nice fat looking doe. What rifle and load were you shooting? That would be a real good eating deer there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.