Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
The new 50 caliber Knight Mountaineer Ultra-Lite >

The new 50 caliber Knight Mountaineer Ultra-Lite

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

The new 50 caliber Knight Mountaineer Ultra-Lite

Old 09-24-2012, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
I wanted to get deeper into too. I just got off the phone from the Denver office.

Do me a favor Grouse. Call this number, and ask for Ray. 1-303- 297-1192.

We just talked about 15min, and I even brought up that a PRB is under .500. He knows the law, and has talked to the law enforcement department. These are the guys who set the laws.

If you really want to know the truth and stay legal you'll call him. If you want to believe some clown from Bass Pro Shop (funny). Then you don't want to know the truth, and are ok with breaking the law.

Dial that number, and then hit 0 (zero). Ask for Ray so you don't have to explain the hole deal to someone new.

Show me you really care about staying legal.
Muley,
I just got off the phone with them again. Please send me your phone number. They want to talk to you and get you to quit posting all this non sense you post on the internet. I will email your number to the Denver office and they will contact you right away. Im starting to wonder myself if you are an anti-hunter.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:55 AM
Fork Horn

Wow, this thread has gone from being about a great new rifle to a pissing contest about who's right and who's wrong. I would love to know more about this rifle and see more pictures. Really interested.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SHulion
Wow, this thread has gone from being about a great new rifle to a pissing contest about who's right and who's wrong. I would love to know more about this rifle and see more pictures. Really interested.
Your right about that. I will do some more shooting and start a new thread this week sometime. Sorry about the other crap, this Colorado hunt is a big deal to me and i wanted to make sure everything was cool.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:58 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Grouse45
Muley,
I just got off the phone with them again. Please send me your phone number. They want to talk to you and get you to quit posting all this non sense you post on the internet. I will email your number to the Denver office and they will contact you right away. Im starting to wonder myself if you are an anti-hunter.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

You don't want to make sure, or you'd call Ray. It would take 10minutes to know the truth.

I asked if a warden knows the law, and Ray said he should, and will give out a ticket.

You got false information Grouse, but it's what you wanted to hear, so you have the blinders on now.
I talked to Rays Boss,Dick Myiers. Colorado likes to pride themselves on giving out accurate information to the people. That is why i need your phone number to send to the Denver office right where Ray works. I have the email address ready to send your name and phone number. He asked me not to put the email address online and i totally understand that.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Muley,

This is a complete bull. Someone please call the number I posted, and talk to Ray. Expose grouse for what he is.

Everything i've said is the truth, and it can be proved by a simple phone call.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

I talked to Rays Boss,Dick Myiers. Colorado likes to pride themselves on giving out accurate information to the people. That is why i need your phone number to send to the Denver office right where Ray works. I have the email address ready to send your name and phone number. He asked me not to put the email address online and i totally understand that.
Funny, because Ray has called me back, and i'm waiting for another call from him on another matter.

They know exactly who I am. I'd bet my life they have no clue who you are.

You never talked to Ray.

This can all be straightened out by someone who's honest to call Ray. Lets see who's lying here.

I started all this to help Grouse. What was I thinking? He's showing his true self now.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is a complete bull. Someone please call the number I posted, and talk to Ray. Expose grouse for what he is.

Everything i've said is the truth, and it can be proved by a simple phone call.
Everybody at the Denver office, the number you supplied has my full name and phone number.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Let me have it. I don't believe you. I know i'm telling the truth.

They might be interested in who's going to break the law.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Let me have it. I don't believe you. I know i'm telling the truth.

They might be interested in who's going to break the law.

No problem, call the Denver office and ask for Dick Myiers. He is in charge of everyone including Ray. He has my name and Phone number. You would save him the call, he wants to talk to you now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.