Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
What do You get when you buy your Hunting License and how much does it cost? >

What do You get when you buy your Hunting License and how much does it cost?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

What do You get when you buy your Hunting License and how much does it cost?

Old 08-28-2012, 11:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
I don't see how using that word changes the meaning? Just what are you saying? Are you for or against restrictions?

btw A typo is usually one letter.
Are you just hard headed or just like to be confrontational? You seem to try to get into everyones case and think nothing of hijacking a post and getting into it with others at the drop of a hat, but you need to give it a rest bud!

Last words on this subject and I know I will not be dragged into something like this again. I misspoke, but you seem to want to drag this out into a fight. You got issues man. Have a nice day.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

You better look at those threads again, and see who started the hijacking. I just respond to posts aimed at me.

I asked you a simple question. Are you for buck restrictions, or not? Simple question. I have no issues. I'm just trying to figure out what you're saying.

Reading your posts after you type them will help.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:33 PM
Fork Horn

Boy NCHAWKEYE do I wish I had gotten my lifetime license years ago. Instead i buy a sportsman license and a saltwater permit for 55 bucks. This is lets me hunt and fish anywhere. I hunt mainly in Virginia and that non resident license for hunting only is 260 bucks.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rafsob
Hey Hubby, don't forget $23. for an archery license. And we may be buying an extra tag for bear in the near future!!!
Have not (yet) got into archery, since that involve a whole new set of gear, a LOT more practice and my time is limited. But it may be worth it since it means I could hunt from September through March. That's a seven month hunting season!