Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
New sight for Tradition >

New sight for Tradition

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

New sight for Tradition

Old 08-18-2012, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default New sight for Tradition

Wonder if anyone here can up me out. Trying to find a set of rifle sights to replace the cheap plastic ones that are on my Traditions Yukon. Would like to find maybe a ghost ring sight made out of aluminum with some type of fiber optic to gather light in low light condition. Ive seen them but mostly for CVA and Thompson. They made by Williams but cant seem to find them for Traditions. Any ideas.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:23 PM
Dominant Buck

Check Tru Glow Fiber Optic sights. They make a model called the Ghost Ring sight that is an illuminated peep sight. That might do you just fine.
Old 08-19-2012, 06:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you want just the ghost ring for the back, the Tru Glo is the one you want. It's a rear ghost ring with fiber optics on both sides of the ring, and a fiber optic globe sight up front. I have this one and like it for hunting.
If you are looking for something that can also be used as a peep sight, you would want the Williams WGRS peep. It is a rear peep and you can remove the apperature to use it as a ghost ring. It doesn't come with a front sight but Williams also makes several different fiber optic front sights that you could use to replace it.
Old 08-19-2012, 10:17 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks guys will look at them and get ahold of them.