Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Thinking of a new Rifle??? >

Thinking of a new Rifle???

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Thinking of a new Rifle???

Old 08-14-2012, 10:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

You need to check again Jon. They list the V2 and MR in the same description, but if you look again you'll see the V2 is the one that has the option of open sights or scope mount. The MR is scope mount only.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Banned

(PR3118SM) - ACCURA™ MR SS/RT Max 1 HD® Camo - .50 Cal. (ISM)

Click Image to Zoom

SKU: PR3118SM
Price: $612.95
Qnt.

Quick Overview:Only 6.35 lbs. with WeatherGuardTM Coating with 416 Stainless Steel 25” Fluted Bergara BarrelTM,Bullet Guiding MuzzleTM,WeatherGuardTM coating, and 1:28” Twist Rifling. QRBP - Quick Release Breech Plug, DuraSight® DEAD-ONTM One-Piece Scope Mount or Fiber Optic Sights, Ambidextrous Solid Composite Stock in Standard or Thumbhole,CrushZone® Recoil Pad, Quake® Claw® Sling, Cocking Spur, Aluminum Extendable Loading Rod, Drilled and Tapped for Scope Mounts, 40” Overall Length 6.35 lbs. Total Weight, 14.5” Length of Pull, and a Lifetime Warranty.
Old 08-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

They can't seem to make up their mind. How can it be ideal for a scope, and come with FO sights.

From the CVA site.

DuraSight® DEAD-ON™ One- Piece Scope Mount (MR & V2) or Fiber Optic Sights (V2 only)
Old 08-21-2012, 06:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
$449 from Carlos, hes the best IMO for the prices.
How do I order one from him. Does he have a website?
Old 08-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by rafsob
How do I order one from him. Does he have a website?
All you have to do is either call at 910-692-7936 or send me a e-mail to [email protected] and we can go from there. Do not call on Weds. since is my day off and I will be at the range shooting.
Carlos
Old 08-22-2012, 05:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by cvilorio
All you have to do is either call at 910-692-7936 or send me a e-mail to [email protected] and we can go from there. Do not call on Weds. since is my day off and I will be at the range shooting.
Carlos
Thanks Carlos. I am on vacation at Corolla, NC. Will be back next week and call you
Old 08-24-2012, 04:13 AM
1874sharpsshooter

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
mine is supposed to ship out friday. Everything ive heard from people that own it, love it. I had to wait 3 months because they kept selling out of them and i was just one on the waiting list.
Did you get it yet?