Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Another hike today >

Another hike today

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Another hike today

Old 08-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Banned

Default Another hike today

Got all my gear and Rocky loaded into the truck and took a 15 minute drive to the local state wildlife area. I feel great! Im getting my lungs back to where they should be and Rocky as long of a hike as it was, he toughed it out and went right along with me. Shoulder is killing me, feels like i have some snots and a pinched nerve again so thats going to need to be rubbed out. So if any of you got a good lookin wife, just let'em know they have a chance to rub down a darn good lookin 28 year old

Along the way I took some pictures of the area. Lots of buck rubs but extremely dry. Yeah those clouds came in fairly fast and on trip back, I was looking at some pretty awesome lighting and Rocky would even run to keep up with me LOL.

Testing my GPS unit and map software I stopped where it said i was just entering SWL.

My windshield was directly on the line that map showed!

TONS of baby turkey.

At first I thought that was tape on the old house. Come to look slower, they are straps going it together! LOL I guess the foundation was starting to sink and crumble the house.

Last edited by MountainDevil54; 08-05-2012 at 01:59 PM.