Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

The squeeze is on

Old 01-12-2012, 04:58 AM
Fork Horn

[quote=Breechplug;3900417]Seen it,
And weather your a Democrat or a Republican you all better wake up and see that our rights are being slowly taken away.
BP: I have to disagree with you. Thanks to the Dems, our rights are RAPIDLY being taken away.

Last edited by Landngroove; 01-12-2012 at 05:02 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:23 AM
Fork Horn

The wal-marts around me quit selling any blackpowder merchandise also. They never had much of an inventory to start with, but now they have none at all.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

BP don't forget the other nice deal those in power in Albany did for us senior hunters took the senior hunting license and made it not available till the age of 70. That was one of the few things I was looking forward to at 65 now have to hope legs and back still work well enough at 70 to want to take advantage of the senior license .
Old 01-12-2012, 12:11 PM
Fork Horn

Thank your Dem. governor, Coomoo