Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
OFF TOPIC, Just Curious. >

OFF TOPIC, Just Curious.

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

OFF TOPIC, Just Curious.

Old 01-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

I'm a retired police officer for quite a while now ,don't usually hit the rack till after midnite and like to check email and a couple of forums before bed.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by hubby11
Flew in P3s for the Navy a bit,got out and worked in the merchant marine on blue water vessels, then on a Navy research vessel. On my third carreer as a lawyer for the Coast Guard.
That's pretty cool! A friend of mine is a lear jet pilot and has flown many famous people in his jet. He also flys the old Navy T6's and they own a p51 mustang that he flys in some air shows. I really envy pilots.

Last edited by omegasmoke; 01-13-2012 at 04:00 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
wow UC, i don't think anyone of us would have guessed the hell you been through! I think you got rid of the first wife JUST in time!
+1 You have been through a lot. Holy Cow!
Old 01-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Typical Buck

Interesting thread.

I've been in sales and sales management my whole life. I work too hard but it's better than no work at all. You wont see late night post from me.... more likely a 4:30 - 5:00 am post. I'm worthless after 10:00 pm.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Self employed financial advisor here. I often post later at night since I rarely go to bed before midnight.
Old 01-13-2012, 02:47 PM
Typical Buck

Pretty cool post. Have yet to see what if anything MD does for a living. Me....I have been working near the nations capital for almost 20 years(GS12). So you guys keep paying those taxes.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm a Distributor of Ionizing Radiation (a.k.a. Radiology Tech) at a local hospital. I have a weird schedule in that I only work Saturdays and Sundays, 16 hours each day for a total of 32. Then I have 5 days off every week. So I stay up late sometimes....
Old 01-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I served 21 yrs with the Canadian Armed Forces and retired in 2000. Took a year off to be with my boy's but they started going to school full time and I got bored. So I managed to work my way into a Purchasing Agent position for the military. 2018 will be my retire for good year.

Shooting, hunting, fishing and enjoying a good whiskey or two are my past times. Got bit by the flintlock bug so my other guns aren't seeing much range time anymore.

HA
Old 01-14-2012, 04:27 PM
Fork Horn

My summers are really busy. I run a small cash crop farm and I'm a chef at a local family restaurant. Offseason, still some farm work, cutting firewood and renovating our old farm house.