Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
I must have deleted the response in my spam folder!! >

I must have deleted the response in my spam folder!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Old 12-20-2011, 08:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default I must have deleted the response in my spam folder!!

Last edited by Boonechaser; 12-20-2011 at 05:16 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:28 AM
Fork Horn

If it makes you feel any better I have contacted TC twice recently. Once over the summer to inquire about buying a straight laminate stock for an Omega, and again about a month ago about a problem that I have with my the screw that holds the firing pin in my new Omega. They haven't contacted me yet on either....wonderfull customer service from TC is part of the reason why I went with the Omega.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:29 AM
Fork Horn

I'm all about buying American, but if these companies treat all of their customers like this (to be fair, Knight treated me very well and called me right back), I can see why more people are shooting CVA
Old 12-20-2011, 09:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm running out of patience with this site. Stupid pop-out ads that block my screen and open new browsers when I go over something by accident. Between that and the slowness of it sometimes...agony. It was much better under the old owners when it wasn't 100% commercialized.

Sorry, off topic rant.

I personally have had great success with Knight customer service, though I haven't been dealing with any major issues like you have. Good luck finding a solution, I'm sure they will take care of you - hopefully sooner than later.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:11 AM
Spike

Default josh,

i was able to get at straight laminate stock for my omega last month. Cost 142 plus shipping. I just told the lady i needed a replacement stock for model 8926.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Typical Buck

Knight and Lehigh has always gotten back with me promptly. The problem now is the holiday season is upon us and everything gets put aside with a lot of companies because of year end work. I hope they get it worked out with ya, to me, they are a great company, both of them, and make great products.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

Boonechaser

Check your emails (whichever email address you provided), Dave mailed you an email last week to send the plug in and he would send you another. I am out of town at the moment so I can not provide you a copy. He CC'ed me a copy since i sent you to him.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Boonechaser
SL, I did not receive an email and they come to my phone as they come in. The sending in is why I offered to pay for it. I do not want to have to send it in, in case I decide to go hunting again. but, would like to have one as soon as possible.
If you do not want to send your current plug in for replacement, then you will probably have to order a new one from Knight and when you have a chance send your old one into Knight for a replacement. Lehigh can not sell you a plug as they are under contract to Knight.

I wish i were home so i could send you the email - i can not remember the email address he sent it to - to get to you but I know we were both on it - me as a CC and you as a sender. He was replying to your email.

One thing he (Dave) did say was the Black Nitrate process was still being evaluated by Knight, as it does add another cost to the plug.

Last edited by sabotloader; 12-20-2011 at 03:03 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

SL, Melissa told me they were not out yet and i could not order it.
The Black ones are probably not out yet as they are still being evaluated by Knight. The added process may not be something Knight wants to do...

So you may be only able to get the current plug.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

The only thing I can think of is the response went to my spam folder and I deleted it. I just sent a note asking him to resend to me.

Wonder if we can order thru dave as an aftermarket?
I really doubt it since he is under contract to Knight... but you never know...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.