Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

A buck finally

Old 12-20-2011, 11:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by W.W.
Gregrn43 , were did you kill that one at here in Arkansas ?
Shot him at Sitka up in sharp county
Old 12-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by countertop
Is that a Remington ML??

What kind of stock do you have on that? Certainly doesn't look like the stock realtree camo stock I have.

Gorgeous wood. Would be very interested in a referral to the stock maker.
Its not a remington its a White shooting systems G-series Whitetail. The stock is laminate wood. I have no idea who made the stocks for White. Someone else on here might know made them. Orginally the rifle came out with a black synthetic stock and one day I noticed small cracks all through the grip portion of the stock. I called White about it and they sent me the wood stock, I wasnt to upset, its a good looking stock.
Old 12-21-2011, 05:28 AM
Spike

He is not a bad hill deer at all especially this time of year . Me and a few friends went to northeast Missouri for there late mz hunt and from what I seen the deer have already started to bunch back up .
Old 12-21-2011, 07:01 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by gregrn43
Its not a remington its a White shooting systems G-series Whitetail. The stock is laminate wood. I have no idea who made the stocks for White. Someone else on here might know made them. Orginally the rifle came out with a black synthetic stock and one day I noticed small cracks all through the grip portion of the stock. I called White about it and they sent me the wood stock, I wasnt to upset, its a good looking stock.

I was going to say. You have the 700 ML listed in your sig, but that didn't look like one.

Thats one heck of a pretty looking rifle.