Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Natchez Shooters Supply Coupon Code >

Natchez Shooters Supply Coupon Code

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Natchez Shooters Supply Coupon Code

Old 12-18-2011, 06:04 AM
Spike

Exclamation Natchez Shooters Supply Coupon Code

I am looking for a Natchez Shooters Supply Coupon Code.
I'm looking to place an order soon and was hoping someone
out there had one they weren't using so I could save some $$$.

Please let me know!

Thanks guys!
Old 12-18-2011, 07:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

in all my years of ordering from them ive yet to find a coupon discount code. another peve is that there website design has to be the slowest and most archaic design ive ever seen. doing a search on there site is torture.just ordered some primers from them and got years old stock. not happy. they need some improvement for sure. there shipping rates are on the high side. my personal feeling is that some companies get discounts for using one type of ship service and then they charge you top rate and pocket the rest. just a theory.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:02 AM
Spike

Exclamation

Originally Posted by liquidorange
in all my years of ordering from them ive yet to find a coupon discount code. another peve is that there website design has to be the slowest and most archaic design ive ever seen. doing a search on there site is torture.just ordered some primers from them and got years old stock. not happy. they need some improvement for sure. there shipping rates are on the high side. my personal feeling is that some companies get discounts for using one type of ship service and then they charge you top rate and pocket the rest. just a theory.
You hit the nail on the head. The price is good, but they want to rape me a bit on shipping. That's why I was hoping for a discount code, to kind of absorb the shipping costs. I'm going to shop around a bit.

Way too many places offering good prices + free shipping this time of year.

Thanks for the reply!

-NSTRUT
Old 12-18-2011, 08:05 AM
Spike

try out wholesale hunter they usualy have the lowest price and they also offer a case price if your buying by the case
Old 12-18-2011, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Check out Graf & sons,any order over $25.00 is shipped $4.95 flat rate.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:47 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by builder459
Check out Graf & sons,any order over $25.00 is shipped $4.95 flat rate.
+1 I'm a happy Grafs customer.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

ive had issues with Grafs too. wrong bullets sent. sabots that were the wrong style. i placed a big black powder order of there own brand and got years olds stock. there general prices seem to have risen in the last year. i shop and check prices on many of the online stores. if you do your homework and watch certain times of the year you can find good deals.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:56 PM
Fork Horn

I bought my mk85 from Natchez back around 88, They were some of the most polite and helpful folks in the hunting business. I think them and Midway are too high on their shipping cost tho. Midsouth always acted like they did not have time to answer any questions I had. I just looked thru my Natchez emails and i didnt see any coupons.