HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Black Powder (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder-23/)
-   -   Natchez Shooters Supply Coupon Code (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder/355569-natchez-shooters-supply-coupon-code.html)

nstrut 12-18-2011 06:04 AM

Natchez Shooters Supply Coupon Code

I am looking for a Natchez Shooters Supply Coupon Code.
I'm looking to place an order soon and was hoping someone
out there had one they weren't using so I could save some $$$.

Please let me know!

Thanks guys! :party0007:

liquidorange 12-18-2011 07:59 AM

in all my years of ordering from them ive yet to find a coupon discount code. another peve is that there website design has to be the slowest and most archaic design ive ever seen. doing a search on there site is torture.just ordered some primers from them and got years old stock. not happy. they need some improvement for sure. there shipping rates are on the high side. my personal feeling is that some companies get discounts for using one type of ship service and then they charge you top rate and pocket the rest. just a theory.

nstrut 12-18-2011 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by liquidorange (Post 3891343)
in all my years of ordering from them ive yet to find a coupon discount code. another peve is that there website design has to be the slowest and most archaic design ive ever seen. doing a search on there site is torture.just ordered some primers from them and got years old stock. not happy. they need some improvement for sure. there shipping rates are on the high side. my personal feeling is that some companies get discounts for using one type of ship service and then they charge you top rate and pocket the rest. just a theory.

You hit the nail on the head. The price is good, but they want to rape me a bit on shipping. That's why I was hoping for a discount code, to kind of absorb the shipping costs. I'm going to shop around a bit.

Way too many places offering good prices + free shipping this time of year.

Thanks for the reply!

-NSTRUT

mack166 12-18-2011 08:05 AM

try out wholesale hunter they usualy have the lowest price and they also offer a case price if your buying by the case

builder459 12-18-2011 08:18 AM

Check out Graf & sons,any order over $25.00 is shipped $4.95 flat rate.

Josmund 12-18-2011 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by builder459 (Post 3891359)
Check out Graf & sons,any order over $25.00 is shipped $4.95 flat rate.

+1 I'm a happy Grafs customer.

liquidorange 12-18-2011 01:55 PM

ive had issues with Grafs too. wrong bullets sent. sabots that were the wrong style. i placed a big black powder order of there own brand and got years olds stock. there general prices seem to have risen in the last year. i shop and check prices on many of the online stores. if you do your homework and watch certain times of the year you can find good deals.

deer655 12-18-2011 01:56 PM

I bought my mk85 from Natchez back around 88, They were some of the most polite and helpful folks in the hunting business. I think them and Midway are too high on their shipping cost tho. Midsouth always acted like they did not have time to answer any questions I had. I just looked thru my Natchez emails and i didnt see any coupons.