Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
New to Black Powder >

New to Black Powder

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

New to Black Powder

Old 12-14-2011, 08:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Grouse45
This board is really confusing to me. Me and Endeavorshooter get banned for this crap and nobody else does. I think the rules are for two people only.
I haven't given you any personal insults. You just don't make any sense in the point you're trying to make.

The bottom line is I don't want the OP to be confused about what he can use for bullets.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:23 AM
Typical Buck

This board is really confusing to me. Me and Endeavorshooter get banned for this crap and nobody else does. I think the rules are for two people only.

We can actually agree on some things, whoda thunk????
Old 12-14-2011, 08:31 AM
mountaineer magic

deleted : no longer want to be on the forum

Last edited by mountaineer magic; 01-26-2012 at 10:14 AM.

Old 12-14-2011, 09:29 AM
mountaineer magic

deleted : no longer want to be on the forum

Last edited by mountaineer magic; 01-26-2012 at 10:13 AM.

Old 12-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

May I suggest that you start with a less expensive model and go from there. One of the best shooting muzzle loaders I have is also one of the least expensive out there. It is the CVA Wolf. Once you get started shooting a muzzle loader I am almost certain it will be the first of many muzzle loaders you will end up owning. You will have a multitude of types to choose from after that. And after spending some time with the Wolf and the people on this forum you will have a better understanding of the sport of muzzle loader shooting and gain a better knowledge of the different types available.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:07 PM
Typical Buck

Aww you don't need this site anymore. I got an email from a friend over at MM, said Mike must have got you back on.

MD you know if you suck up to the knight guys, maybe you can get back on, over there.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:16 PM
Banned

LOL no thats ok, i haven't missed it.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
LOL no thats ok, i haven't missed it.
Actually, there isn't much to miss over there! your site is a lot better! a lot of good info, even though it is pro CVA
Old 12-14-2011, 03:12 PM
Banned

thats bcuz that place drove all the CVA guys over to me LOL. Its amazing how many will pm me and tell me what happened. I try to make a friendly environment for all.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by EndeavorShooter
Aww you don't need this site anymore. I got an email from a friend over at MM, said Mike must have got you back on.
LOL......people always assume.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.