Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Another Knight, Disappointment >

Another Knight, Disappointment

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Another Knight, Disappointment

Old 11-23-2011, 09:05 AM
Fork Horn

Default Another Knight, Disappointment

I ordered two of the ultimate range rods week before last. I received a email letting me know they were on the way last Wednesday. GREAT, alot better time than others had posted. Well I went out of town (hunting all weekend) and when I returned, still no range rods.

So I sent an email to Knight to ask for tracking info and they returned an email stating that they were delivered last Friday and left on my porch. I sent one back and told them that there is not a package on my porch and that i even went to my neighbors and asked if they had grabbed a package for me, while I was away. We sometimes do this for each other. They stated they had not seen a package.

I know this is not Knights or my fault in any way. So now I just received another email back from them, telling me I need to file a claim with UPS. I have dealt with UPS for years at work and when something of this nature occurs, it is generally the shippers responsibility to file a claim.

Why would they expect the customer to do more work to receive a product that they ordered. So, i sent an email back to them and let them know, if I file a claim it will be with my CC company for not receiving goods that I paid for. So, now I wait for their response.

Excuse the rant but, it kinda pee'ed me off.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:12 AM
Typical Buck

Man that sucks and with the holidays coming expect it to be worse. I did not think Ups left anything without signing for. I have ordered stuff many times and I have to sign for everytime.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:14 AM
Banned

It is the shipper that needs to deal with UPS. And they " UPS" are a big joke.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:23 AM
Fork Horn

Even better, here is their response.

Actually no sir you are wrong. We actually can not file a claim on it at all. UPS has delivered the package they were paid to do so you will need to contact UPS and file a claim. There is nothing that we can do about it now that is was delivered on 11/18/11. Thank you and have a great day!!

Thank you,

Jaclyn Botterbush
Knight Rifles, CSR
866-518-4181
www.knightrifles.com
www.facebook.com/knightrifles

Gotta love a company that is new and trying to get started with a CS dept., like this. I just called them to talk to someone in charge and got a Mellisa, she seemed to be able to do something maybe next week, as she stated. I got the whole we are running on a skeleton crew and we will try to get something done next week.

Last edited by Boonechaser; 11-23-2011 at 09:32 AM.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:39 AM
Spike

That sucks, Boonechaser.

Did Kinght give you the tracking number? Does the tracking number show that it was delivered?
Old 11-23-2011, 09:40 AM
Typical Buck

Brand new company and already driving it out of business with responses like that. I would make one last clean sweep around your house outside to make sure it is not hidden anywhere and file the claim asap. Knight will have to get you all the info on the shipping order etc. The longer you wait the worse it will be. Good Luck.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:50 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah,i have the tracking and it shows it was delivered but, I have looked everywhere and have found nothing.

I am done pissed enough to dig my heels in. My claim will be with my CC company! they will take the money back from Knight and then they will be just short the $80 unless they file the claim with UPS.

I done checked with them (CC company), if Knight does not have signed proof, as far as my CC company is concerned, I never received the goods and they will be happy to return my money. (Now that is good CS)

Wish i could send the Mountaineer back as well, i do not want anything from a company that handles business like this.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:59 AM
Fork Horn

wow, this board is full of special cases. didn't realize i pulled your chain Mr. Jose but, from what i have read of your post, you are just a complainer and cryer still trying to fit in. good luck to you.
Remember this how does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot
Old 11-23-2011, 10:01 AM
Banned

Wow that is just rotten of them to do that. I'd get a tracking number and if they can't come up with one, i'd call it a fraud.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'd talk to UPS, and see who signed for it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.