Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

New inline ??

Old 11-19-2011, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would buy another TC Pro Hunter or an Endeavor. Shoots great, haven't had any problems to date, good CS from what I have seen so far and made in the USA.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Chasam60
TN Why would you want to do that. I find his posts entertaining.Very predictable,but maybe that is the reason.

Charlie
No value is added to the boards with his posts therefore I find no entertainment value in them.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by donjose
Fist TNhagies I had several people who have pm'd me that have sold there Knights because of breech plug issues and I have a problem as well with the plug I bought and have a second bare 209 conversion plug that is pretty rough as well....
Ahhh, the good ol' infamous ghost complainers. Gotta love those.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:04 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by TNHagies
Ahhh, the good ol' infamous ghost complainers. Gotta love those.
You have a Knight with the 209 bare breech plug?
Old 11-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Several of them are on the forum and dont like the fact that anytime a Knight issue is brought up that person gets flamed !!!!
Man I am glad you bought a new Traditions!
Old 11-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sabot Loader you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Sometimes there are some people you simply can not help. Personally I would like to thank you for the help you gave me. After I did what you said my problem vanished, so again thanks.

However some peope you simply can not help. And you only dig a deeper hole. Those are the people that you should just put the shovel down.

If you remember a week or so back I made a simple comment. And that comment rings true. Some customers you will never satisfy, and you are best to just give them back their money and send them on their merry way. In hopes that they never buy your product again. I have seen it too many times in this industry. Just let the squeeky wheel roll some where else. Some people you simply can not help. Tom.
Old 11-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by HEAD0001
Sabot Loader you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Sometimes there are some people you simply can not help. Personally I would like to thank you for the help you gave me. After I did what you said my problem vanished, so again thanks.

However some peope you simply can not help. And you only dig a deeper hole. Those are the people that you should just put the shovel down.

If you remember a week or so back I made a simple comment. And that comment rings true. Some customers you will never satisfy, and you are best to just give them back their money and send them on their merry way. In hopes that they never buy your product again. I have seen it too many times in this industry. Just let the squeeky wheel roll some where else. Some people you simply can not help. Tom.
Here is the problem Tom you dont have a clue what is going on and I am not the only one who is having problems with Knights lack of service I even called there so called gun smith and asked him about the breech plug with the brazed in vent liner and he had no clue what I was talking about didnt even no what a vent liner was our anything about bare 209 breech plugs..........So who is the sqeeky wheel now
Old 11-19-2011, 04:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

No the problem is you b***h and complain constantly. It is fine to post your criticisms. We all do that. But you do it in a spiteful hating manner that is over the top. And you are doing it constantly. Anyone on here can tell you are going to post something negative because you simply post alot of negative things.

Cheer up and look at the bright side a bit. Life can't be that bad??

Start seeing the glass half full instead of half empty. And people will surely help you out a good bit more.

I have had a few problems as well(with Knight). But instead of crying like a baby I took the time and contacted the correct people. And had my problems solved.

If you are going to constantly b***h about everything then why would anyone go out of their way to help you?? Just think about it. Tom.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

You have a Knight with the 209 bare breech plug?
Myself, i have 2 Knights with the nfpj breech plug. Would you like some information from me? I've never received anything free from Knight. I've never gotten any help from Sabotloader with my Knights. More than once i have mentioned not so complementary things about my Knight products. Never once have i been flamed. Oops, i was too flamed; by a CVA shill. Isn't that interesting? I was flamed for making negative comments about my Knight products by a CVA shill. My Knight breech plugs work just fine, now. My Elite is a reliable, well built, accurate, well balanced, good feeling rifle.

I am sick of being told lies by people that receive free products. I remember who they are. In my world a man's word is a man's word.

Just so you know, i have used a mallet to beat the bolt of my extreme open. Anybody that would use a mallet to beat a bolt closed is an idiot. I have wrestled with my Knight some, but i also have been able to cure any issues myself. The breech plug in my Knight extreme required some fixing by myself. The breech plugs in my Accura(s) required modification to be reliable with BH.

There is a fella that pushed Knight products. He hasn't been writing on this forum as of late. He is a bully. His tactics can be detrimental to the success of Knight' return to the market. However, one thing i haven't ever noticed from him, is a lie. Also, he has helped some fellow forum members, with their problems with Knight.

I have been curious for some time now, if CVA knows about them simpletons that are pushing their product. They have pissed just about everybody on these forum off to the point where the last rifle in the world they would purchase is a CVA. Myself, i own 3 Accura. They are a reliable straight shooting rifle. What a hunter desires when he hunts, is a straight shooting reliable rifle. I'll not lie about how good their trigger is. I'll not lie about how reliable they are igniting BH. In my world a man's word, is a man's word.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:09 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by HEAD0001
I have had a few problems as well(with Knight). But instead of crying like a baby I took the time and contacted the correct people.
You not read how many times i called and got the run around why should the customer have to take the time to find out who the correct people are? Your right though I'll chalk this up as a 600.00 headache and go down the road I am sure you would do the same thing as well wouldnt you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.