Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
I cant believe this price. >

I cant believe this price.

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

I cant believe this price.

Old 11-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Grouse45
I'm actually glad to hear that. Good luck hunting and shooting.
And if this company has problems you will be the first to hear about it.

Thank for the email to Knight I will wait and see what happens
Old 11-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by donjose
Second you don't have a dog in this fight

And that is your problem. This forum is not a ring for fighting. It is suppose to be a friendly place where guys can talk about things. And try to work things out. Not constantly b***h about everythnig.

Stop looking at it like a fight and start looking at it with a bit of respect, and you will go a lot farther in life.

It is also especially funny that you also fully avoided my comment about you forcing the breech plug-when as I stated an experienced person would never force a breech plug into their barrel. Never!!

Address the issue. Oh that's right, you have no issue. Just complaints. Tom.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by HEAD0001
And that is your problem. This forum is not a ring for fighting. It is suppose to be a friendly place where guys can talk about things. And try to work things out. Not constantly b***h about everythnig.

Stop looking at it like a fight and start looking at it with a bit of respect, and you will go a lot farther in life.

It is also especially funny that you also fully avoided my comment about you forcing the breech plug-when as I stated an experienced person would never force a breech plug into their barrel. Never!!

Address the issue. Oh that's right, you have no issue. Just complaints. Tom.
Did you miss the one were I said nothing was forced?
Maybe you should get hooked on phonics so you can address the part of not being able to read
Old 11-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by HEAD0001
And that is your problem. This forum is not a ring for fighting.
Then why are you making comments?
Old 11-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Then why are you making comments?

Too help you see the light!! That shines so bright!! Tom.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

Don Jose:

First you used Gojo hand cleaner to clean up your gun. Then you tried that awful Pinnacle powder: You even had the audacity to say good things about it. Sounds like non-conforming stuff to me.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:15 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by falcon
Don Jose:

First you used Gojo hand cleaner to clean up your gun. Then you tried that awful Pinnacle powder: You even had the audacity to say good things about it. Sounds like non-conforming stuff to me.
You are right Floyd,
I even showed how well it shoots, the real problem is I cant for the life of me understand why people dont understand everything I have said has been what has happened to me with the new Knight Co !!!!!
No complaining just the TRUTH
Old 11-08-2011, 04:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yea I paid double that for my rod and now two weeks later they are half price I am calling tomorrow and see if they will refund the difference or send me one to match the price
You know, donjose, I bet they waited until after you ordered one to have their sale on them just to pi$$ you off. You need to cheer up and things will go better for you.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:51 AM
Typical Buck

Don't worry about it donjose, these are all the same guys, that knight does no wrong and as soon as some one has a bad experience they all chime in with how it must be you, and you are the ass for not being satisfied with the ****ty service, you are getting.

If knight is better off, you not ordering from them. Maybe they will be better off, if no one does. It doesn't matter the customer, from what I have read with your and MD's experience, they are definatly not the old knight but a plastics company trying to play a gun mfg. It is very sad that they can not do a better job of getting people trained and up to par, knowledge wise, to deal with customers. You would think they would want to do a better job so, they can keep their employees working and out of the unemployment line.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

i know how Jason feels. Went through the wringer when i bought that Encore. It was like TC tried to rape me. After getting nowhere with TC, i finally sold several ill-chambered Encore center fire rifle barrels at a loss.

Left the ramrod thimbles loose so i'll be reminded of my purchasing decision every time i load that gun.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.