Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Knight Disapointment !!! >

Knight Disapointment !!!

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Knight Disapointment !!!

Old 10-24-2011, 06:41 PM
Fork Horn

Maybe they need to see how many views this got, I am sure I am not the only one out there that is having problems with there lack of tech support and long ship times!!!
Two strikes right out of the gate
Old 10-24-2011, 06:42 PM
Fork Horn

Maybe they need to see how many views this got, I am sure I am not the only one out there that is having problems with there lack of tech support and long ship times!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by donjose
Take a look at there web site and check the stock on all the various rifles they offer. it says a lot as to what's going on, at least in my mind anyway..
Old 10-28-2011, 03:58 AM
Fork Horn

Well my order made it in only 14 days !!! Was excited to get it untill I opened the box!!
I had ordered a Knight Range rod as well so the box was a longer box and the bottom half of the box had bubble wrap but the top half didnt so as you can guess it was packed wrong and several of my packs of jags and brushes were torn and just floating around in the box!!!
Old 10-30-2011, 12:15 PM
Banned

glad you got everything, lucky the range rod wasnt bent! That'd really be a pisser
Old 10-31-2011, 08:29 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by HEAD0001
I ordered a 209 conversion for my LRH from the new Knight company. I had the conversion about 5 days later in hand. However I ordered the conversion about 6 weks before season. Sometimes we can't wait, and need things fast. But I know for sure that if I needed the product in a few days I would make 100% sure that the person taking the order would have known that before I hung up the phone??

I definitely would have told her how fast I needed the product. I would not have waited for "Murphy's Law". I would have been pro-active. And for a person in Customer Service I would assume you fully understand being pro-active??

I am just a dumb WV HillBilly but I would have known that??

As far as the gunsmith is concerned. I would assume his job is to repair firearms that are returned?? I am not sure how he would know about current scope mounting techniques? Actually it is a bit refreshing that the gunsmith did not lie to you and tell you what you wanted to hear.

Yes he was in error, he should have found out what your question was before he returned your call. Wait a minute. He returned your call?? WOW that is a first for most companies this day and age??

I am not trying to defend Knight. I do like Knight rifles. And I worked for Tony Knight at one point in my life. But I have absolutely nothing to do with their current status.

However I do think you are being a bit too critical on Knight here. Part of this is on you for waiting until the last minute. And not specifying your immediate need. And part of the blame is on Knight for being new at what they are doing. And being a Customer Service expert you should well know that. Tom.
Nicely said! My point exactly.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:36 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by W.W.
Im glad PI (the plastic company) jumped up to the plate to keep a quality muzzleloader in production. All I now is I have had nothing but good dealings with Sam and the lady's in customer service . You have got to remember they are in there first year of production (WITH THE OLD NAME).
You have also got to remember the old saying (POOR PLANNING ON YOUR PART DOES NOT MEAN IT"S A EMERGENCY FOR OTHERS).
Well put. Its not knights inconvenience, its this guy who orders a few days before he leaves on a hunt. Pre-plan your hunt and this wouldn't of happened.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:18 PM
Banned

horrible service! Called knight and the lady that answered just laughed and said, i have no clue! She gave me the # to the repair man and low and behold, he has an answering machine!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:01 AM
Typical Buck

I really dont see how 14 days is acceptable in todays world of e commerce.

I see we are getting the old we are so busy, we cant keep up with our orders because everyone wants our product and you should too, sales tactics from the board shills, in another thread. I have workes sales, i know how it works. Can you say: act now only the first 100 callers...nevermind!!!! If they are that busy, what is the holdup. they should not have a problem paying their suppliers to keep the items on the shelve or to hire employees to ship the merchandise, or pay the ones they have to have already have started a weekend shift. Poor bussines, all the way around!!

They are not so busy they can not man the phones for orders.

Last edited by EndeavorShooter; 11-01-2011 at 08:13 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Banned

wtf?!!! Knight calls me, i answer and they hung up! I called the # back and it rings and rings and then goes to an answering machine. Good luck getting anything fixed at knight! Hell ive had better CS for a cheap trailcam that had an issue.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.