Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Knight Disapointment !!! >

Knight Disapointment !!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Knight Disapointment !!!

Old 11-01-2011, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have not any experience with the "new Knight" but the old Knight company had some of the best customer service that I have ever encountered.
This seems to be only the latest episode in a series of problems they have had getting their product out to the buyer.
I sincerely hope they can get these problems solved and continue to offer a quality product. It sure sounds like the demand is out there.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by flounder33
I have not any experience with the "new Knight" but the old Knight company had some of the best customer service that I have ever encountered.
This seems to be only the latest episode in a series of problems they have had getting their product out to the buyer.
I sincerely hope they can get these problems solved and continue to offer a quality product. It sure sounds like the demand is out there.
I THINK the real problem right now is Knight, or the present management, never anticipated the amount of demand by the public that would be placed on them. I am sure they hoped for it and were prepared to handle a moderate volume of shipping, but they have been overwhelmed with orders for guns and accessories.

Also I think the best of Knight is yet to come...
Old 11-01-2011, 09:20 AM
Banned

the best yet to come... hopefully in the CS department. One gun smith who doesnt know what the current offerings are and a main CS Rep that hasnt a clue about the guns is pretty sad.

It takes more than guns to make a business work.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

This is a new company trying to get it together. Most of you know I think bolt actions are a waste of barrel space on a muzzle loader, but and other American company is very good for the sport and these people trying to learn there jobs might be with out one if you all put down on them. Give them a chance if this time next year they have not taken care of the problem's then we will see an other American company go and that's not good. I say give them a fair chance to get squared away before complaining to loud.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by lemoyne
This is a new company trying to get it together. Most of you know I think bolt actions are a waste of barrel space on a muzzle loader, but and other American company is very good for the sport and these people trying to learn there jobs might be with out one if you all put down on them. Give them a chance if this time next year they have not taken care of the problem's then we will see an other American company go and that's not good. I say give them a fair chance to get squared away before complaining to loud.

I agree with that to a point but, I was over at dougs and ran across a post by one of the board shills. Talking about how they were all great people and knowledgeable and getting things together for the run at the market, I believe that was posted in august 2010. Did they get these people from the goodwill society for a tax break, to employ them? I mean how long does it take to train an employee. If it is over a year, I think it is time to start with a new crew.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Fork Horn

I truely believe in the old adage, "from those given much, much is expected!" if I pay good money for services and products, then I expect (at least) good service and products! Further, I will go on to say that if I pay top dollar for a top shelf product I don't want a warranty, i want something that will last (at least my life time)!
Old 11-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
the best yet to come... hopefully in the CS department. One gun smith who doesnt know what the current offerings are and a main CS Rep that hasnt a clue about the guns is pretty sad.

It takes more than guns to make a business work.
I would love to have Knights problems right now. They are selling to many Bloodlines and to many guns, and alot of accesories. The demand is so high right now, I think they should wait for the 2012 line up.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, it was a peaceful week anyway. Here we go again with round 157 or thereabouts.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by flounder33
Well, it was a peaceful week anyway. Here we go again with round 157 or thereabouts.
Nope, that goose is cooked. No more supporters or back-up, my work is done!!
Old 11-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Grouse45
I would love to have Knights problems right now. They are selling to many Bloodlines and to many guns, and alot of accesories. The demand is so high right now, I think they should wait for the 2012 line up.
The demand wouldn't seem so high if they had enough help to handle it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.