Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Ut Oh, Semi may be in trouble >

Ut Oh, Semi may be in trouble

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Ut Oh, Semi may be in trouble

Old 06-14-2011, 11:32 AM
Fork Horn

your all sick, very sick, but I think he has it coming.
Old 06-14-2011, 06:49 PM
Typical Buck

I don't even know what to say about that picture. Hmmm.

rw
Old 06-14-2011, 06:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Go ahead guys, have your fun.

I can take it, even though I surely don't deserve to be the target of such jocularity. After all, would I stoop so low as to take humorous shots at any of you?

Bronko, you know darn well I don't wear my frilly blouse when shooting. It's much too delicate to stand up the the washing required to remove black powder residue. Have you ever walked to the 100 yard target two or three times in stiletto heals? Never again. I'll stick to my black pumps.

Devil, you have no idea how many times I've heard someone whisper "HOT" as I bent over to check my targets. And it's a dragonfly, not a butterfly.

Lane, that picture was supposed to be something special between just you and me. You promised to never show it to others.

I accompanied the ladies to a Chinese resturant today. The gals range in age from 16 to 84. After we had been seated and ordered, the proprietor stopped by the table to thank us for coming and make small talk. To me he commented (thick accent) "you so rucky, have dinner with six rovely ladies".

"Now so lucky" I replied "they're my wives and are costing me a fortune". My mother-in-law spit iced tea all over the table cloth. I think he thought I was serious.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

There are some things that can never bee unseen!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 07:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Semisane
Go ahead guys, have your fun.

I can take it, even though I surely don't deserve to be the target of such jocularity. After all, would I stoop so low as to take humorous shots at any of you?

Bronko, you know darn well I don't wear my frilly blouse when shooting. It's much too delicate to stand up the the washing required to remove black powder residue. Have you ever walked to the 100 yard target two or three times in stiletto heals? Never again. I'll stick to my black pumps.

Devil, you have no idea how many times I've heard someone whisper "HOT" as I bent over to check my targets. And it's a dragonfly, not a butterfly.

Lane, that picture was supposed to be something special between just you and me. You promised to never show it to others.

I accompanied the ladies to a Chinese resturant today. The gals range in age from 16 to 84. After we had been seated and ordered, the proprietor stopped by the table to thank us for coming and make small talk. To me he commented (thick accent) "you so rucky, have dinner with six rovely ladies".

"Now so lucky" I replied "they're my wives and are costing me a fortune". My mother-in-law spit iced tea all over the table cloth. I think he thought I was serious.

We need to save this post for blackmail in the future.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:54 AM
Typical Buck

Does the Whale Tail show when he bends over too???