Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Way off topic - Prayer request >

Way off topic - Prayer request

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Way off topic - Prayer request

Old 09-21-2012, 06:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Weird to see this come up again. Good reminder of the great people here.
Since this topic is up... After the surgery she talked to the doctor about radiation. He said it was optional. The biggest thing to consider is that nobody knows how it effects future children, and since we weren't sure we were done having kids she decided to wait on that. She went in to have an ultrasound done on her neck in January and they said there was no sign of regrowth. A couple months ago she said she thought there was an odd feeling in her neck again, so scheduled another ultrasound. They found another lump right where the old one was. But she's pregnant now so they're just monitoring it. They'll check it again in Dec. to see if it's growing or not, then after the new one arrives in April they will either do radiation and/or another surgery.
So, continued prayers would be appreciated if anyone thinks of it.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

You got it. I will be adding you both and keep us posted how things are going. Ron
Old 09-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Spike

My prayers were added. God bless your family.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Prayers and best wishes.