HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Black Powder (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder-23/)
-   -   Just for your information (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder/338963-just-your-information.html)

HEAD0001 01-24-2011 11:03 AM

Just for your information

I do not like to get down in the gutter with people. But sometimes it is just necessary to speak your mind and let the chips fall where they may.

Mountain Devil accused me of being a thief on this forum. He said someone with the name HOGGHEAD stole $1200 from the members of this forum. I use the name HOGGHEAD on most all the other forums I am a member on. I could not use it here because it was already taken. And Mountain Devil-or should I say Frontier Gander knows that. However being the snake in the grass he is, he accused me of being the thief because I called him on some of his normal BS where he always knocks Knight rifles because he has skin in the game with CVA. Instead of disputing the facts I presented in the two threads on the PA forum.

I am not sure how some of you other guys would react, but I do not like being called a thief. He would not address the real issues on the PA forum that I accused him of. But he brought up this dribble about me being the thief on this forum.

He is a despicable person. And I mean that. If you deal with him then beware. He will lie and say anything. Mountain Devil you are a shameful person. SHAMEFUL!! Tom.

Grouse45 01-24-2011 11:12 AM

You would be surprised how many people support that kind of behavior on this forum. It's a shame but true.

MountainDevil54 01-24-2011 11:29 AM

You use the name HOGGHEAD on Huntingpa?

Pretty amazing you would choose that EXACT Name and how it typed considering how huntingnets biggest rip off chose that name to hide behind after he got banned.

We all remember what indiana spokepole. Must be one heck of a popular name!

HEAD0001 01-24-2011 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54 (Post 3763089)
You use the name HOGGHEAD on Huntingpa?

Pretty amazing you would choose that EXACT Name and how it typed considering how huntingnets biggest rip off chose that name to hide behind after he got banned.

We all remember what indiana spokepole. Must be one heck of a popular name!

I am glad you posted that here. You really do show your ignorance, and that you are a snake in the grass.

You may shout down a few people. But sir you do not scare me.

The people on this forum know who you are and what you are. And I am sure they know that what you posted is not me. How would they have ever let me back on this forum if it had been me??

And if any moderator wants to ask me for any proof I will gladly give any moderator any information they would like to have in order to prove to them that it is not me.

Nice try again. You really are a despicable person. Tom.

MountainDevil54 01-24-2011 11:36 AM

so can you explain why you'd that that EXACT name for huntingnet? Is it just a common name?

Urban_Redneck 01-24-2011 11:39 AM

He has his own website. Apparently the crickets are so loud over there he spends more time on Huntingnet, ModernMuzzleloader, and just about any other site.

Shame his folks don't make him get a job.

SteveBNy 01-24-2011 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Urban_Redneck (Post 3763098)
He has his own website. Apparently the crickets are so loud over there he spends more time on Huntingnet, ModernMuzzleloader, and just about any other site.

Shame his folks don't make him get a job.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HEAD0001 01-24-2011 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54 (Post 3763093)
so can you explain why you'd that that EXACT name for huntingnet? Is it just a common name?

I don't need to prove anything. I do hope a moderator looks at this. And I am sure a moderator would have some way of checking computer's, then he would know it was not me. And how would they have ever let me back on if I had stole $1200??

Nice try to divert the attention of your dribble. Unfortunalty I do not think it is going to work for you. So go ahead and accuse me of whatever you want. Heck I might have been the unseen shooter on the hilll at the JFK shooting in Dalls?? You should also accuse me of that. Heck keep on accusing. I don't care. That still does not discount the fact that you are a shameful person who is also a snake in the grass!! Tom.

MountainDevil54 01-24-2011 12:03 PM

LOL listen to all these excuses you are coming up with the change the subject.

BUSTED!

I never would have known hogghead was you if you hadnt of made this.

How do you explain the SAME name EXACT same way its typed then?

SteveBNy 01-24-2011 12:13 PM

Why should he explain anything to you?
As usual, you post an accuasation without a lick of proof and then try to laugh it off.
Next step is you will just quit posting and run away rather then admit you may wrong.
20 something going on 5.