Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Just for your information >

Just for your information

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Just for your information

Old 01-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Fork Horn

FG,on the french one I have 235 members with 158,000 plus messages in 5 Years.The english one I opened few week ago and I'msur eit will be respectfull of his members as it is on the french forum..
Taureau noir
Old 01-26-2011, 11:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
i didnt dig this hole here, the poster ran away to where he's protected.
Unless you have something other than speculation (which if so you have yet to show), you owe him an apology. Plain and simple.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Taureaunoir
FG,on the french one I have 235 members with 158,000 plus messages in 5 Years.The english one I opened few week ago and I'msur eit will be respectfull of his members as it is on the french forum..
Taureau noir
Taureanunior take a look at his sites and you will see why just about everyone on this site feels the way they do about MD/FG.

http://frontiermuzzleloadin.powerguild.net/ http://gandersmuzzleloadingblog.blogspot.com/ He has no shame nor a leg to stand on. it's really obvious he wants to be just like the people he bad mouths Toby/Wakeman. his posts confirm this,he has pictures of himself in about every post,CVA rifles with logos pasted all over them. bashes american made products,even insults veterans who used american weapons during war time.his blog and web sites look like a shrine to CVA and BPI products.he is even into the video making part of it.. this lil boy in a mans body, has some real issues. often times watching the things he does and says are downright pitiful. Ray
Old 01-26-2011, 12:23 PM
Banned

Builder, i am the only one who will openly talk about and tell others that i do get some free stuff now and then to test out and write on.

I dont bad mouth on Toby, he and i have spoken to one another many times. I just see eye on eye with him on his theory about round balls. He hates them, i love them.

Bash american brands? LOL no, theres just nothing on the market thats american made that will fit my or something that doesnt shoot the projectiles i have to use.

Theres some videos on me shooting my traditions flintlock

As you can see, Builder certainly had a major jealous streak running through him when it comes to me.

As for wakeman, Who doesnt bad mouth him?

Last edited by MountainDevil54; 01-26-2011 at 12:25 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Fork Horn

Are you sure about the high fence statement?
Old 01-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Builder, i am the only one who will openly talk about and tell others that i do get some free stuff now and then to test out and write on.

I dont bad mouth on Toby, he and i have spoken to one another many times. I just see eye on eye with him on his theory about round balls. He hates them, i love them.

Bash american brands? LOL no, theres just nothing on the market thats american made that will fit my or something that doesnt shoot the projectiles i have to use.

Theres some videos on me shooting my traditions flintlock

As you can see, Builder certainly had a major jealous streak running through him when it comes to me.

As for wakeman, Who doesnt bad mouth him?

As for my forum, if you're not the owner of it, what business is it to you what i have or dont have on it? Its like coming over here and telling the Admin to get rid of lee and tiffany ad's because they are known to hunt high fences.
Jealous of you lmaoooo? dude your inhaling to much powder, I pitty you.everything you just posted AGAIN are not the facts.most of what i posted is in this thread..are you inhaling something more than powder fumes or what!get a life,cuz you will never be a Toby/wakeman, not in this life. were you neglected or beaten as a child, exactly why do you have this need to stand out and be seen lil boy? seek help and i mean that sincerely...
Old 01-26-2011, 12:40 PM
Banned

what you arent picking up on builder is that the more crap you talk, the more defensive i will be come, and the more defensive i become, the more this topic will go no where.

You are really starting to pick up with personal attacks and on this site, i know they wont put up with it. You are starting to over use the attacks and it wont get you very far on here.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

MD, personally I have no problem at all with you getting to try stuff out and reporting on it. I wish I had more time to do that myself. This here thread was about you accusing an innocent man and that is what I do have a big problem with.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:51 PM
Banned

exactly, but Builder here seems to have the hots for me and makes it an endless journey to ride me every chance he can.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flounder33
MD, personally I have no problem at all with you getting to try stuff out and reporting on it. I wish I had more time to do that myself. This here thread was about you accusing an innocent man and that is what I do have a big problem with.
exactly, but Builder here seems to have the hots for me and makes it an endless journey to ride me every chance he can.

Too funny. So you now admit you accused an innocent man?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.