Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Just for your information >

Just for your information

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Just for your information

Old 01-25-2011, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Give it up guys. Just do what I did and put him on your ignore list.

I think we should put this thread as a sticky. Everyone coming on here should know the caliber of people giving advice and this makes our point more than anything else ever could. It is really sad that he doesn't see that with every post he turns more people off.

Maybe someone should post it on his website. If he is "in the right", shouldn't be a problem for everyone there to see how "right" he is.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
I dont have my hand in with knight or lehigh
Here you go again, making assumptions you have no clue about.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:39 PM
Fork Horn

i dont shoot what they shoot, its as simple as that. I dont have my hand in with knight or lehigh

You’re absolutely right!! You’ve finally got it.
But the correct phrase should be “They don’t shoot what I shoot” Lol
And I can’t believe you said someone else had a hand in with a company. Especially the way you push CVA and Powerbelts and do testing for them!! Unbelievable… Lol
Old 01-25-2011, 05:38 PM
Typical Buck

Guys,You will never change him.he lacks self esteem and thrives on causing trouble.by arguing with him or trying to reason with him you are playing into his game.This is his way of feeling important. just IGNORE HIM.Do not reply to his posts.he will go away.

Charlie
Old 01-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Banned

you guys been giving me the same crap ever since i used to shoot the winchester x-150.

You all will never change, i will never change what i shoot... well unless something nice comes along

Again, i dont push powerbelts, i am simply shooting the new ones to see how they do and getting all the info i can about them.

Just seeing how you all hate the fact that i shoot them, i just may have to start shooting them again during hunting season.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW, where was I and How Did I Miss this!
But I do Believe in Freedome of Speech. GOD Bless America!
(BP)
Old 01-25-2011, 08:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

you guys been giving me the same crap ever since i used to shoot the winchester x-150.

You all will never change, i will never change what i shoot... well unless something nice comes along

Again, i dont push powerbelts, i am simply shooting the new ones to see how they do and getting all the info i can about them.

Just seeing how you all hate the fact that i shoot them, i just may have to start shooting them again during hunting season.
LMAO! then why were you posting BPI'S new picture and description of the new whiz bang Aerolite on every web site your associated with, for over a month and claiming you had already shot them! when i fact you just recently got them shipped to you! and MD, don't make a fool out of yourself and deny it ok! the proofs everywhere.. keep diggin your hole deeper and inserting your foot in your !#$ !
Old 01-25-2011, 09:20 PM
Banned

I wont drag any names into this but, lets take a look at the sites i am on, and lets look for names on there who post a lot of pictures and info of their chosen brand.

Ooohhh you have any clue how hard it is not to say those names?!

The Aerolites look longer to get due to the move that was happening at their main warehouse.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:23 PM
Banned

You're pretty slow builder, I am the only one who has the guts to come out tell everyone i get to test a limited supply of items for a number of places.

I explained to hometheaterman what exactly i do and what the main goal is for me by doing this.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've read this a few times and I wasn't going to say anything, but now I am. This is just my opinion and it doesn't matter.
MD - I don't think I will ever be convinced you don't have a hand in with CVA or powerbelts or a lot of the others. They may not pay you directly, but I'm pretty sure you get free guns, bullets and whatever. But that's cool. If Knight wanted to give me something from their new lineup, I would take it and help them out by telling everyone whatever I could about that. But for crying out loud own your actions. Do you know how much less crap you would take if you admitted to what you do rather than trying to pass it off or change the subject?
And as far as this whole stealing thing goes, it's pretty pathetic. If you're going to make some sort of accusation, especially about stealing and somebody's honesty, you need to be dang sure and have some evidence before you go blowing it all over the internet. A lot of guys don't have much more than their name and their honesty and to try to take that from them because of the commonality of the name Ron is deplorable.
And furthermore, you have seriously got to learn when to pull your dog out of the fight and apologize. Even if you're still suspicious, if you can't find irrefutable proof that you're right you need to apologize and move on.
The best advice I can offer is that if you don't think you would say it face to face to a dude that's a lot bigger than you, you probably shouldn't say it on the internet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.