Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Just for your information >

Just for your information

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Just for your information

Old 01-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Banned

ISP - Lungbuster also came back under the name HOGGHEAD which is the name i ran into on huntingpa.com and once i called the name out, he came running over here made this post and so that REALLY caused a huge spike is suspicion on my end. I know HOGGHEAD seemed really tight with a lot of these posts in here. To me, he ran to where the friends were who would just talk down on me and put the heat on me rather than the HOGGHEAD who ran. I've never in all these years ran into a user name spelled the same way, the exact same way and have it be another person.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by hubby11
Others have expressed pretty well what I feel about making accusations without solid proof so I'll not repeat those issues.

I'll just say that regarding why this thread was started, given that the incident involving the lying and fraud originally occurred on this site, IMO, it was appropriate to address the matter here.

That is exactly why I brought it here. I could not prove anything on the PA forum. The theft occurred on this forum, not the PA forum. Then after I called him out on his BS on the PA forum he called me a thief to try and discredit me-no other reason. He did not address what I accused him of over there. He simply re-directed it toward calling me a thief. Go read it if you do not believe me. Then draw your own conclusion.

The only way I could prove that I was innocent was to bring it to the forum of origin. Where else could I take it?? Tell me 7.62-where else could I take it??

The child has been provided the information that his accusations are wrong by other well respected members here. And they did not do that because of any direct friendship to me. They did it because it was the right and proper thing to do.

The real problem here is that children do not understand what is right and proper.

And if you think I am improper for calling him a child. Then just reread all the redirection and misdirection he has written on this thread. Without ever once directly addressing the real issue at hand. How does a child handle a question they do not want to answer. The msidirect!!

That I why I call him a child. I wrote this to address your issue 7.62. Not as any more address to the child. I am done with him. I don't fight with children, it is not a fair fight. Good day. Tom.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:13 PM
Banned

You tell me how common it is to have repeated names on forums? HOGGHEAD the exact same way as the rip offer.

Careful with the name calling, After all, u tucked tail and ran to where your buddies were that protect you. That raises my alert big time.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

MountainDevil54

You just plain jumped to conculsions.... and you missed the boat by a mile, which is not uncommon in your case.

As you have been told in this thread HOGGHEAD is a common name do a BING search you will find a whole bunch of references to HOGGHEAD - it is not that uncommon name.

The HOGGHEAD that resgistered here 'could' have been Ron Goldman as 'Flounder' told you already - your assumption that every 'HOGGHEAD' out there. In fact when you do the search it seems it would be appropriate for you go to each one of the references and accuse them of being Ron maybe you might get lucky... or do you feel lucky? Further in that thread 'Flounder' told you that Tom is not the HOGGHEAD that resistered on this sight and he certainly is not the HOGGHEAD that registered on MM.

This link will guide you to the HOGGHEAD that 'Flounder' pointed to....

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/members/hogghead.html

Just cop to it you made a huge mistake, maybe if you quit trying to impune others, and not just HEAD0001, you accuse anyone that calls or questions things that you do, then perhaps if you took time to take of your own character things might smooth out. Better yet just GROW UP...

Last edited by sabotloader; 01-25-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Banned

the funny part, you guys keep telling me to grow up, yet you guys give me crap all the time. practice what you preach.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

We aint the ones slandering somebody's good name by accusing them of things they didn't do. What you did there is as bad or worse as what IndianaSmokepole did. He just conned a lot of people out of a few bucks, what you are doing is trying to take away somebody's good name.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

MountainDevil54

Have you ever asked yourself WHY the statement about you or to you is made about you so much of the time. Even now you are unwilling to admit you made a mistake make the necessary appology on both forums and move on.... I think everyone here and hopefully everyone one HuntingPA would recognize the fact that your are trying to make amends.

The only one that might have a bigger mountain to get over is Head0001, and you really can not blame hime for that one - but time heals...
Old 01-25-2011, 02:53 PM
Banned

HOGGHEAD is NOT a good name Flounder

We'll let you girl friends protect your other. I certainly will watch the classifieds for foul play.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:39 PM
Fork Horn

MD54; i have been on this site for about 2 years now. You are constantly on the defense of some position that you think you are absolutely positively correct. Maybe its time to take a look at why guys here think you are little off. I very seldom see others squabbling with other posters almost every day. Now to accuse someone of theft without proof you have upped the ante a little too much for most folks here.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:07 PM
Banned

i dont shoot what they shoot, its as simple as that. I dont have my hand in with knight or lehigh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.