Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Just for your information >

Just for your information

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Just for your information

Old 01-24-2011, 06:02 PM
Banned

nope, not one PENNY from CVA or anyone else.

i'll put my hand on a bible and the other on my mothers head stone and swear on that. As i like to say, i am not a w hore, you cant buy me to like something of yours.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:07 PM
Spike

Old 01-24-2011, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh, forgot this one.http://gandersmuzzleloadingblog.blogspot.com/ MD your preaching to the choir. recently you tried to convince me there are no $$$ to me made on web sites and blogs. please do not insult me. i have friends that run sites and make a fantastic living from them.. how is this you say? ADVERTISING!!!! you push all of BPI'S products.CVA rifles,powerbelts and most recently there recoil pads! and that doesn't include the non BPI products you push.please don't bring you mother into this conversation. you truly have no shame! you have some deep rooted issues for certain,along with your product pushing your awful partial to showing pictures of yourself...seek some help and i mean that sincerely.. Ray
Old 01-24-2011, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
nope, not one PENNY from CVA or anyone else.

i'll put my hand on a bible and the other on my mothers head stone and swear on that. As i like to say, i am not a w hore, you cant buy me to like something of yours.
dude you been bought and paid for 10 times over.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Typical Buck

Must be a full moon over So.Co.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:36 PM
Banned

i get to review a lot of products and test things and relay my info back to them.

Recoil pads im not to sure what you mean. I recall a thread about the limbsaver or the crush zone in which i told corey to just go with the crush zone as the limbsaver is greatly over priced. I know for a fact as i paid almost $50 for a local smith to install one on the X150 i had some years ago.

I made zero $$ off the blog and forum. Thats why the forum itself is a free forum, hence the .powerguild.net address and the .blogspot.com address on the blog. If i had the $$ to do so, i'd easily pay for a personal address to cut down typing time.

You and others that type on here or any other forum type certain brand names that then go into search engines and that actually pays the companies. Click on a link here to something, that pays the forum. Forums are not cheap to run once you choose to do a personal .com address. Modern Muzzleloader the last time i talked to chuck runs $250+ a year to keep up and running. Thats a good chunk of change just for a bunch of old guys to talk about the old days! LOL j/k guys.

Builder, have you friends tell me how i can make $$ off my forum - blog and i'd gladly listen. If the product is flat out just or just needs simple improvement here and there, i tell it straight up. Keep your eyes open for the Aerolite testing, i know you're chomping at the bit over that and i am too. I sent all my info on the inserts i made yet they didnt seem to listen. So we'll only know what we got once i test those bullets out.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:40 PM
Banned

Builder, show me some documentation to what company pays me.

If you want to take a look at a 110% paid off writer/hunter, look at toby. He goes from a knight to a traditions, You and i both know darn well that hes getting paid to support that! LOL
Old 01-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
Builder, show me some documentation to what company pays me.

If you want to take a look at a 110% paid off writer/hunter, look at toby. He goes from a knight to a traditions, You and i both know darn well that hes getting paid to support that! LOL
I don't need to show you or anyone else a thing. all one has to do is look at your blog,web site, the products you endorse. as far as Toby goes i am sure you have visions of being just like him and others in the M/L world. there are more pictures of you on the web them Toby. and if he would endorse CVA, you would be lickin his boots.. nuff said.. all there for everyone to judge. again nuff said... really seek some help, you need it..
Old 01-24-2011, 07:01 PM
Banned

i like to feel that i am a lot better looking than toby

No after what he pulled with savage, i actually was dreading the thought of him getting with cva. Im sure hes a nice guy and all, ive talked to him before and he seemed like a good guy to go to the range with, as long as he wasnt shooting a savage!

Not one dime Builder! I just test the gear and type up what i think about it. Most are good, certainly has been some stuff that i am still testing a year later that needs updating on, but i dont get paid. Actually walmart and other food stores will send out samples and such and all they ask is that you go onto their website and let them know what you think.

But lets not make this about me
Old 01-24-2011, 07:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

I suggest this thread be moved to the following site.

http://www.hotairballooning.com/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.