Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Want to buy various bullets to try >

Want to buy various bullets to try

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Want to buy various bullets to try

Old 12-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Spike

Default Want to buy various bullets to try

I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, please kick my @ss if needed!

After reading through the forums here, there are several bullets I would love to try out in my t/c impact .50..... but I don't necessarily want to buy 50 of each! I wouldn't mind buying from someone here with too many on their hands here or if there might be a 'sample pack' from one of the retailers, that would be great. I'm sure someone would have 'too many' considering how many bloody .22 pellets I have for my RWS 48 air rifle (anyone need to try any??).

I figure if I could just buy 10 or 15 of each, that would be a great start before buying bulk - PM me if you might be willing to deal. What I'm looking for is....

.45 in:
Speer Gold Dot / Deep Curl 250 & 300gr
Nosler Partition 260 / 300 / 180 (if ok for deer)
Lehigh Bullets - any (guess the current is 250gr)

And then sabots that would work in my t/c - harvester short / long / CR, mmp hph24/black etc.

Please PM me off list and commence @ss kicking if needed!!

Last edited by OzarkPA; 12-17-2010 at 12:43 PM.