Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Xtp never again

Old 12-09-2010, 08:48 AM
bigcountry

You know the bottom line is, if you can't find a deer hit thru both lungs with .5" anything, you might want to consider another hobby then hunting. I have killed about a dozen animals with the XTP. From muzzleloader and 44mag, and can't say its ever been an issue.

I have switched to barnes the last 10 years because they flew the best. All have worked flawlessly.

Old 12-09-2010, 08:50 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by fletch920
He admits to hitting it high in the lungs and doesnt understand that there will not be much blood trail???? Clueless youth. Lets blame the bullet and tell everyone that has had great results with the same bullet that they are idiots. Nice.

Not sure what books he can read, but I dont think he will find any 130's in one.
A high shot with barnes would not have helped him anymore.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:09 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by rafsob
Well kid you been tagged. You are either an immature teenager or a troll. I think you should go look for a less mature forum to play in. From the way you are acting, I would say something in the mid teen age years would best describe you act.

This is an adult forum and I am sure not too many folks here will be paying much attention to you in the future. Bye
KiD ?Hey my age has nothing to do with this but if you must know 30 OK rafsob what kinda name is that muslim ?
lol i still say XTP NEVER AGAIN
Old 12-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh yeah the 1 on the left definatly
Old 12-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by SmokeSeeker
KiD ?Hey my age has nothing to do with this but if you must know 30 OK rafsob what kinda name is that muslim ?
lol i still say XTP NEVER AGAIN

Acting like that at 30. lol

Can you say, single for life.

Legend in his own mind.

Keep up the great tracking skills Tonto.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

30...BS

By 30 you would have moved away from those girls in your profile and found a good woman that knew what she was doing...

You've entered a room of Alpha males that have lived through adolescence...Our experience trumps your youth...

You came on here saying you wanted to hear of other's experiences but then wouldn't listen...By 30 you would have learned to glean knowledge from others...

In addition, 30 year old men don't call others "dude"...
Old 12-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Banned

i figured he was younger than i with all the "yo" talk LOL. Thats funny

About the girls, he could be a suga daddy LOL
Old 12-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by nchawkeye
30...BS

By 30 you would have moved away from those girls in your profile and found a good woman that knew what she was doing...

You've entered a room of Alpha males that have lived through adolescence...Our experience trumps your youth...

You came on here saying you wanted to hear of other's experiences but then wouldn't listen...By 30 you would have learned to glean knowledge from others...

In addition, 30 year old men don't call others "dude"...
I agree!

(except I like the girls and at 38 I still say dude)
Old 12-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

A 15 year old mind in a 30 year old body.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by Semisane
A 15 year old mind in a 30 year old body.

Well said my friend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.