Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

MountainDevil54

Old 11-27-2010, 10:02 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Grouse45
I have got three emails from people on Modern Muzzleloader that say's your true colors are starting to show. Something about not paying for products? I hope this is not true.

I have told you several times, honesty is the best policy.

So who are you? The Muzzleloader Police? I'd say you are sticking your nose into something that is none of your business, but yet you are now making it ours as well.

Sure, he gets under my skin at times too, but I think you might have just moved into that #1 spot with several here.

I think Ron is a big boy, and can handle this all by himself.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by badbowbender2
So who are you? The Muzzleloader Police? I'd say you are sticking your nose into something that is none of your business, but yet you are now making it ours as well.
I have been burnt on the internet twice with purchasing. I think all should be aware. As far as Ron, i had no idea he wasn't getting paid until now. I guess maybe more will show up?
Old 11-27-2010, 10:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ronlaughlin
This sucks that the issues of the breech plug was brought here. I want this problem resolved, and i don't like it that my actions are getting MountainDevil54 bashed. If i sent a breech plug with dinged threads, it is my problem. I think i have figured out a way to solve the issue of the primer pocket, even though i know for positive, it isn't too deep.
Ron i apologize for this even happening. I just want to be clear with you that i am not bashing your plug work at all, i love the work and the fact that you are able to make these plugs for people. This topic never should have been posted, it was just a cheap shot taken without knowing the facts. It should have been taken to private message to see what it was all about and get the real story behind it.

I know that you make quality plugs and do quality work. As we all know with machinery, sometimes one slips by without notice. That to be is just what happened and its no big deal at all.

Ron, hopefully you and i have clean blood between us over this. I certainly hold no hard feelings over anything this.

Like the bumper sticker states: It happens.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Grouse45
This breech plug is news to me. The word i heard was for bullets. WOW.....I guess multiple issues.
There are no issues. The last bullets i sold were to a forum member on my forum and he got them last week.

Haven't bought bullets since mid this year.

Its easy to see Grouse that you are just trying to start trouble. This was a good post because it now shows others the true way that you are.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
This was a good post because it now shows others the true way that you are.
We agree on one thing at least.

And this post also brought to the table things i never new about. What a shame. Hey, don't worry, some people just don't care.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
Ron i apologize for this even happening. I just want to be clear with you that i am not bashing your plug work at all, i love the work and the fact that you are able to make these plugs for people. This topic never should have been posted, it was just a cheap shot taken without knowing the facts. It should have been taken to private message to see what it was all about and get the real story behind it.

I know that you make quality plugs and do quality work. As we all know with machinery, sometimes one slips by without notice. That to be is just what happened and its no big deal at all.

Ron, hopefully you and i have clean blood between us over this. I certainly hold no hard feelings over anything this.

Like the bumper sticker states: It happens.
Aw shucks, yer makin' me blush. Reminds me of what my grandmaw used to say, "put your money where your mouth is".

Seriously, i wish you owned and knew how to read a caliper; then you would realize how ridiculous your assertion that i made the primer pocket too deep is.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:55 PM
Banned

Ron im just going with what im seeing in the primer pocket after firing it.

I'll do some shooting with it tomorrow and PM you some pics of it afterward.
Old 11-27-2010, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

Good grief. I laugh at my wife because she gets into arguments and hair pulling on her 'stay-at-home-mom' message board. Lets talk hunting and stop the BS! Everybody kiss and make up. I don't want my wife to find out that I'm part of a soap opera drama too (I won't be able to give her s*** about hers anymore )

rw
Old 11-27-2010, 10:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I try not to get into pissing contest but I have bought stuff off MD as well as traded for goods. he has done an work on an number of muzzleloaders for me. last time I sent him something to work on no charge for the work. shocking really for how long I was off forums.

any problems between parties involved over an dispute should be taken care of in PM not in an public forum. unless it becomes an multiple party problem. that is why most forum sell/trade sections have feed back.

that is all I am going to say on this thread.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Corey - you said it perfectly. There is absolutely no need to start this thread other than what seems like a personal vendetta.
From what I've read in the past, I know one of these gentlemen received a bunch of bullets free of charge for 'testing'...?!?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.