Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Bergara or TC barrels for the Encore? >

Bergara or TC barrels for the Encore?

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Bergara or TC barrels for the Encore?

Old 09-05-2010, 07:33 AM
kb1
Fork Horn

this has been a very fun read,but if i need help i'll go the one person whose word is worth more than gold,the man whos word can not be disputed by any rationally thinking man(i guess this leaves you out semi)most of you folks know who i'm talkin about.

THE BORECLEANINGWEASEL

now,argue with that........karl
Old 09-05-2010, 07:45 AM
kb1
Fork Horn

this has been a very fun read,but if i need help i'll go the one person whose word is worth more than gold,the man whos word can not be disputed by any rationally thinking man(i guess this leaves you out semi)most of you folks know who i'm talkin about.

THE BORECLEANINGWEASEL

now,argue about that.......karl
Old 09-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Spike

Just to let you know you are correct about Traditions, I have purchsed a Traditions Vortex for testing in the furture. I also spent sometime with these guy's at the shot show, and they are good folks that are very commited to building a good product for the muzzleloader consumer. I don't work for them or anyone else, but will do a more than fair review of their products, just like all of the others that we have done.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by maxmuzzleloader
And also, are you aware that this is the last year that Savage will be producing their muzzleloader?
Would you mind expanding on this subject a little bit? I was under the impression that the Savage 10ML-II was doing well. What would be the reason for Savage to drop it from their lineup?
Old 09-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Spike

I have no idea as to why they would be droping this rifle either. I hunt with some die-hard Savage owners in Indiana. They are an outstanding rifle, very accurate. Just was something that was talked about 3 weeks ago at the POMA (Professional Outdoor Meida Association) conference. No one there , that delt with muzzleloaders could belive it either. If I hear more, I would be glad to pass it on.

Thanks,

Russell
Old 09-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Boone & Crockett

maxmuzzleloader

Maybe you should talk to some one from Savage or even Knight and find out what might be going on for real before you drop un-verified information.

Seems like that would be the correct procedure for some one with your credentials... just saying
Old 09-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sabotloader
MountainDevil54/Frontier Gander/ and or what ever other handles you have

I really think you and your new best friend really should go start another more Professional Expert site that all of us somewhat normal folks could just visit when we needed to to get the expert professional advice and guidance - you two can dish out. What would even be a bigger help is if you and him could not mix with us pure mortals on these mortal sites.
Never talked to Maxmler before so again, you are wrong.

I do have interest though in the Accura video. Never know what could have been over looked.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Typical Buck

This entire thread is the stuff that American politics are made of. SAD.I noticed who wasn't involved in this thread.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:07 AM
Spike

Russell,

If you haven't figured it out by now, these open forums are the "Kiss Of Death" for someone in your line of work? Especially when you are here to jingle, not mingle!
Old 09-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Spike

Badbowbender2,

Thanks for the 411, I was just ask to give my opinion on a barrel, that's how this all started. I have done the the fourm thing in the past, and should have known better.

I did come in to mingle, but as seems to be the trend with some of todays forums, no matter the topic, it is that the new guy, no matter who they are, that will get beat-up on if they buck the ones that seem to have control, and that's not what I did nor was that my intintion. However, it should not matter, if your a new member or a long term poster, it is an open fourm and anyone should be able to say what's on their mind without getting beat up on. But that's the way it is and I can take it, I'm very thick skinned.

I just have a huge problem about getting beat up on when someone, who really don't even know who I am or what I'm about starts dishing it out the way they did. The main thing that has really been put on the chopping block here, as I see it, is my character and that of, AND LET ME BE VERY CLEAR. 2 or 3 MEMBERS of this fourm. That being the case, it is clear that I came out on top, and in that area, I always will.

You see, never has any guest at my house ever been nor will ever be treated liked I was here. I guess it's all in the way you raized from childhood.

Thanks Again,

Russell Lynch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.